[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

PoBs that will work, still editing the guide.

3.23 PoB Without Charm Sockets, Still waiting for Charm Data

https://pobb.in/LbZ6PrgFxycR

3.23 Level 80 POB
https://pobb.in/QRUCC8zVWz0r
Thanks a lot for all the hard work you do for us looper guys! Just wanted to say its appreciated!

Now let's hope for some busted Charms.
"
Akshay wrote:
PoBs that will work, still editing the guide.

3.23 PoB Without Charm Sockets, Still waiting for Charm Data

https://pobb.in/LbZ6PrgFxycR

3.23 Level 80 POB
https://pobb.in/QRUCC8zVWz0r

Oh wow pretty awesome! Thanks Akshay!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
If you look at what was in the trailer we can add to the new ascendancy "Flask gain a charge every 3 seconds", 3 of them for free will completely cover Pathfinder node so we can either remove Pathfinder node for Deadeye node, or remove Timeless jewel and take 5th bottle, or even better option is to switch to Occultist or Elementalist witch, Occultist has +1 curse and explode, and Elementalist will have good dps and survivability will be much higher with Primal Aegis. We can add Forbidden Flesh/Flame "Nine Lives" which will give us 25% of Damage Taken Recouped as Life, Mana and Energy Shield + Recoup Effects instead of occurring over 3 seconds, with this we can save a lot of nodes and not even have to go to the center to the Scion.

Besides the build now should work fine without Forbidden Rite, as far as I understand the ability to play with 1 ring is no longer, so you can just have 21/0 skeletons and 21/14+ CWDT (or 20/0 CWDT) and everything will work according to the calculation, it will be enough to have somewhere only 500 Ward it will be possible to either take more hp/es stats and/or change Skin of the Lords or helmet or gloves and boots.
"
weter_pro wrote:
If you look at what was in the trailer we can add to the new ascendancy "Flask gain a charge every 3 seconds", 3 of them for free will completely cover Pathfinder node so we can either remove Pathfinder node for Deadeye node, or remove Timeless jewel and take 5th bottle, or even better option is to switch to Occultist or Elementalist witch, Occultist has +1 curse and explode, and Elementalist will have good dps and survivability will be much higher with Primal Aegis. We can add Forbidden Flesh/Flame "Nine Lives" which will give us 25% of Damage Taken Recouped as Life, Mana and Energy Shield + Recoup Effects instead of occurring over 3 seconds, with this we can save a lot of nodes and not even have to go to the center to the Scion.

Besides the build now should work fine without Forbidden Rite, as far as I understand the ability to play with 1 ring is no longer, so you can just have 21/0 skeletons and 21/14+ CWDT (or 20/0 CWDT) and everything will work according to the calculation, it will be enough to have somewhere only 500 Ward it will be possible to either take more hp/es stats and/or change Skin of the Lords or helmet or gloves and boots.

I like your idea. However Scion provides a lots of jewel sockets.
Also Scion can easily spec into spell suppression version

how will get the reduced duration? you need it on tree right, you can't rely just on To Dusts

Last edited by Akshay on Dec 8, 2023, 6:19:09 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
weter_pro wrote:

I like your idea. However Scion provides a lots of jewel sockets.
Also Scion can easily spec into spell suppression version

how will get the reduced duration? you need it on tree right, you can't rely just on To Dusts

Well you can either get to Scion or use Impossible Escape on Magebane or just have 1 more To Dust, the difference between 4 or 5 is not that big. By remodeling the whole tree (with 100 spell sup / 4 flasks) I could only increase the damage by ~10% at too high a cost of Forbidden Flesh/Flame, but there is Primal Aegis which increases the hitpool by ~60%. (https://pobb.in/gAsrlgdyC548 - a trashy but workable experimental variant Witch Elementalist)

By the way I checked about 2 rings they still do 840 damage together, so you need to have a minimum of 840 ward, you can only replace either gloves or boots for some ordinary ones.
"
weter_pro wrote:
Well you can either get to Scion or use Impossible Escape on Magebane or just have 1 more To Dust, the difference between 4 or 5 is not that big. By remodeling the whole tree (with 100 spell sup / 4 flasks) I could only increase the damage by ~10% at too high a cost of Forbidden Flesh/Flame, but there is Primal Aegis which increases the hitpool by ~60%. (https://pobb.in/gAsrlgdyC548 - a trashy but workable experimental variant Witch Elementalist)

By the way I checked about 2 rings they still do 840 damage together, so you need to have a minimum of 840 ward, you can only replace either gloves or boots for some ordinary ones.

That's great, I like this, so league start any class, or witch here and then farm the flask jewels and swap.
Will it work in standard - and will you provide a PoB as well?
*fingers crossing*
ah, noticed new update broke the build. could also use an updated one for standard so i can fix it. was a few pieces from going omniscience
The calculator and bot is updated for 3.23

For Standard, just discard minion speed
And use the CWDT calculator to find the loop threshold

Gems

Also new recommended gem levels

Body - Skin of the Lords
Ice Spear Level 20 + CWDT 18

Body - Skin of the Loyal
Ice Spear Level 20 + CWDT 19

To Dust - 74 is the new total required!
Since you lost 40 duration from minion speed. Just buy 2xTo Dust with 20% value.

If you have a crucible weapon, it depends. But the total should add to 99 for 9 & 27 cdr. 98 for 52%cdr.
This 99 is the sum of 25 from tree and 74 from To Dusts.

For crucible folks, you also get 10 from weapon, so it will be 64 or 63, depending on your CDR.
Last edited by Akshay on Dec 8, 2023, 10:09:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info