[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Thanks Akshay,

will we get a somewhat base update to the info before start? e.g what we should aim for to get base working
"
Habi2016 wrote:
Thanks Akshay,

will we get a somewhat base update to the info before start? e.g what we should aim for to get base working

yes before league start
As always, when I want to start with a build, they nerf it or make a thousand changes so that I can't understand anything again and thus not be able to use it as soon as possible on the day 2/3

Will you update the guide, as far as possible, for the start of the league? It's a shame because the guide you had was VERY complete and helped me understand this build.

Also, thanks for your work!
"
patriley wrote:
As always, when I want to start with a build, they nerf it or make a thousand changes so that I can't understand anything again and thus not be able to use it as soon as possible on the day 2/3

Will you update the guide, as far as possible, for the start of the league? It's a shame because the guide you had was VERY complete and helped me understand this build.

Also, thanks for your work!

Yes I will do a full update of the guide, hopefully the old PoB are saved some where in history.

I will update very soon! Way before league start!

The 3.22 PoB with tattoo ruin everything! But I found the backups!
Last edited by Akshay on Dec 1, 2023, 9:50:27 AM
Could the falling zombies work with the loop? They are minions that gonna die and proc heartbound.

Also what the workaround for the Div minion speed being gone? Have to run 4 to dusts? Losing 2 jewel sockets seems like a big nerf.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Dec 2, 2023, 11:48:51 AM
played this build with omni last league and it was by far the best build i've ever played.

hoping this shit gets figured out and can be as good as last league.
I stocked up on more to dust jewels just in case there isn’t a single gem option to replace minion speed. The falling zombie takes time to actually fall and die but maybe it can be implemented into a kickstarted loop to get more self damage in order to counter not having divergent cwdt
its in the patch notes the base qual is now that of the divergent -

Cast when Damage Taken Support:
Quality now causes Supported Skills to require 0-10% reduced amount of Damage taken to Trigger, instead of causing them to deal 0-10% increased Damage.

So since minion speed is dead, you can just slot in enhance in that socket instead, but i think it would have to be level 4 (unless youre able to scale its gem level somehow - since we are fixed on the skin chest and cant use dialla's im not sure how to do this). I would hate for this to become an overpriced ashes build so i'd rather just use regular lvl 4 enhance plus an extra 2 dust gem or something
Enhance only works for skill gems and not support gems!

Yes we lose 2 jewel sockets, and also a cluster jewel, because of blessed rebirth

But we gain 3 jewel sockets through Charm sockets from the new ascendancy

In a way it equalizes the loss

Falling zombies should work, but we have to wait and see. It may depend on correct projectile speed, since they should fall within the loop cycle
Last edited by Akshay on Dec 2, 2023, 8:08:19 PM
Was excited to see tons of "new" skill gems. Then discovered my hoard of Alternate got nuked along with the only build I can afford to play with my poor internet. A build I really enjoy also. Enjoyed.

- Divergent CWDT has been replaced by a new Superior CWDT. We can fairly assume that no Transfigured CWDT will be an improvement on the amount required damage part of the skill and we went from 20% to 10%.
That alone is one huge nerf, but I concede Saboteur builds won't be affected as much and Divergent was always an optimization.

- Anomalous Summon Skeletons might very well have a working Transfigured equivalent but even if not there is at least one workaround. Moreover it was never truly mandatory, just a lot more than strongly recommended.
If we have to go blessed Rebirth it will be a big loss.

- Anomalous Minion Speed essentially a 2 Gems loss since all I care is my Standard build, not the league. But again we can hope for Transfigured.

Where I am kind of skeptical is that they could have replaced Alternate gems with Transfigured equivalent so long as they play a similar role.
For example, if there is a Transfigured Summon Skeletons that makes them invulnerable, even if it isn't exactly in the same way, I wouldn't understand them saying "hey, we're replacing your Anomalous skellies with normal skellies, but don't you worry, we've added another Anomalous-like skellies!".

So I am thinking, either
- GGG is making an exceptionally strong case for being distasteful.

- There is simply no Transfigured equivalent for any of the Alternate effect of any of the gem we've enjoyed over the years. The few effect they wanted to preserve, such as Divergent CWDT or Divergent Discharge have been reworked into the new base and everything else is now yesterday in light of a new dawn.

I highly suspect it is the second case and they are nuking Standard builds because Standard don't bring in the monies and players the way Leagues do, because they just want to start anew, or to study reactions before PoE2.

For the occasion, I am calling it. Replica Tabula Rasa.
Last edited by Wonderglass on Dec 3, 2023, 9:38:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info