[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

just curious - the new warden ascendancy 'oath of the maji' says 100% increased defences from body armor if no jewels - does that apply to skin of the loyal with regards to the global defenses mod - would that become 200% (and affect ward) ?
Probably not, since that's a mod and not the armour's actual defenses
Got it working on standard but it seems sometimes taking damage will stop it.

I unallocated MoM but it still happens. Reviewing some of the VODs I think it only occurs when a big hit happens.. even though my life doesn't move. The only thing that is clear is that sometimes a monster hits my character and the loop ends.

Also the loop works endlessly when not getting hit by anything. Maybe it is a stun or something like that? Maybe a bug?
"
herbfunk wrote:

I unallocated MoM but it still happens. Reviewing some of the VODs I think it only occurs when a big hit happens.. even though my life doesn't move. The only thing that is clear is that sometimes a monster hits my character and the loop ends.

Also the loop works endlessly when not getting hit by anything. Maybe it is a stun or something like that? Maybe a bug?

That's because Anomalous Skeleton.

So now, you need to use Blessed Rebirth!
Can we ues Less_Duration_Support?
"
Akshay wrote:
"
herbfunk wrote:

That's because Anomalous Skeleton.

So now, you need to use Blessed Rebirth!

That solved it!

Thanks for the quick reply and up-to-date information! Much appreciated.
"
REAH_SUMMER wrote:
Can we ues Less_Duration_Support?

for 27 cdr and 52 cdr yes, you can use it
but less duration support will not replace anomalous minion speed
its not a substitute for 40% reduced duration, reduced is different from less
Can you share your pob with your Standard solution?
Please? 😀
nice info, it is work again

this is my pob for now
pobb.in/8XKtw6iV3v0M

will trying to add blessed rebirth
what is the duration of the skeletons to be in the pob? And please describe the numbers in pb with skeletons, if we use Less_Duration_Support and how much to insert into the ashes with it. I can't find the value 0.198

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info