Weekend Wings and Back Attachments Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When you Spend Points

oh its becom hot topic fast...

ty for box btw
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Still no box after 8 hours of buy skin transfer for 6 point. WTF GGG???? i ALWAYS had free box immediately!!!!
Last edited by qlasboy on Feb 25, 2022, 7:07:24 PM
Hey qlasboy, I have sent you a private message about this :)

If any other players experience similar issues, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com
Typical. Mods as usual protect the one with more supporter tags. That's what you get when moderation is handled by the company rather than the community. (:

No wonder there's so many threads questioning the moderation here.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Typical. Mods as usual protect the one with more supporter tags. That's what you get when moderation is handled by the company rather than the community. (:

lol?
dude, no offense to the GGG crowd, but i have by no means felt treatend differently than anyone else...
and i think i count as some sort of whale...
but hey, there we go again... even IF they would act as you accuse them to do (which they dont), that would be a real life situation again.

"
Exile009 wrote:

also, who's making assumptions here hm?
seriously dude, for someone who's overly stingy about 5 bucks, you're sitting pretty much on a high horse, and instead of crying off topic in a forum maybe you might wanna start playing the game "Mr. 9 Challenges" :)
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Feb 25, 2022, 8:12:30 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

:o uhhhh lol
Last edited by TyrantAdro on Feb 25, 2022, 11:33:33 PM
Cool
IGN : Reamus
Last edited by Andromansis on Feb 26, 2022, 12:59:33 AM
nice
I bought it! But why didn't you receive the box!!!! I need an explanation
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
No wta pet for 2 points? Iam personaly offended.

this!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info