Weekend Wings and Back Attachments Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When you Spend Points

Reserved.

Nice!!
Last edited by Romados on Feb 24, 2022, 8:52:42 PM
Would I get the chest if I spend my points in something else instead of the discounted items?
I am quite new to the game and planning to spend on stash tabs instead
I bought a box and recieved a free box... I got Divergence Gloves which is nice... the 'free box?' BUILDING SUPPLIES (*)> the toucan gives but also takes away...
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

Dude, just don't buy things if you are this upset at things seriously
"
CombustinBug wrote:
Would I get the chest if I spend my points in something else instead of the discounted items?

You get the chest for spending any points. Could buy something really cheap if you want to.
"
killodoggy wrote:
"
CombustinBug wrote:

You get the chest for spending any points. Could buy something really cheap if you want to.

yep, as long as you spend points youll get a free box. my advice is either:
something on sale that you really want, a 5 point weta, or a mystery box (buy1 get1 free)
"
TheKid83417 wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

Dude, just don't buy things if you are this upset at things seriously

I'm not upset bro, I'm telling them to make good offers if they want me to buy stuff. And in case you haven't noticed, I already didn't buy things here. All I'm doing is telling them why i.e. because of their manipulative pricing.
"
darciaz wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

You know you're not the target audience, right?

Doesn't matter. The comment still points out to people one of the many ways GGG suckers you into paying more for your mtx, even ignoring their exorbitant prices to begin with. And, hopefully, maybe someone will reconsider that in this case and put the Celestial Brand mtx in a 50-point sale or something soon, so I can buy it. They get my money, I get the mtx. Win-win. If not, well at least I'm letting people know that these 'discounts' are still trying to fleece them.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 25, 2022, 12:22:13 AM
it takes some time to receive the box!
Last edited by hyrt on Feb 25, 2022, 12:23:23 AM
"
CombustinBug wrote:

Yes. You can literally just buy the cheapest item in the store (usually the Weta pet) and it'll give you a box. And if you're planning on buying stash tabs, I strongly recommend you watch this guide for what to buy - https://youtu.be/_Q5-WwbhtnI

If you buy the right ones, you can set yourself up in the game for years to come for only about $30 or so. Don't think you need to buy tabs endlessly - unless you're a hoarder that isn't necessary. And not all tabs are created equal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info