Weekend Wings and Back Attachments Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When you Spend Points

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

Are you really creating a hot fuzz over 5 points? like... really???

Fifty points actually, or an extra five dollars. Apparently you failed to recognize the argument - that's fifty points I don't need. But that I'd have to buy only cos of needing those five points, cos GGG only sells point packs in set increments. I hope you haven't been falling for that trick all this time. For your sake. And GGG isn't the only company that does it, so you may very well have been duped for extra cash even more in other games or IRL.

And no, I have nothing else I'd like to buy with the extra 45 points, so don't even try advancing that argument. Nor is this a one-off - tricks like that are common in the store, so it adds to a lot of extra money taken off of people who didn't want to spend as much, but were made to do so by design.

it is just as easy, just dont get the mtx then, [Removed by Support]
as i said, you play a game for free, multiple chars around 90, most likely you even deleted some, dunno, but you dont feel like supporting? fine then, no brand mtx for you, just as easy as that.
and it's not just a "video game company tries to get your money" kind of thing, it is a real world thing...
like... do you buy things? groceries? food?
Last edited by Nicholas_GGG on Feb 25, 2022, 9:21:00 PM
skin transfer bought hour ago and still no box wtf? ggg? always had box
immediately
"
darciaz wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

You know you're not the target audience, right?

he is also a part of this community, right?
"
loldatgame wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Yeah but he’s not the target audience, so why would he care to begin with? Complaining for the sake of complaining isn’t helpful.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
EDIT: Box arrived, but was delayed.

I just bought a Mystery Box, hoping to get two boxes, but I only got one.
Last edited by faelanae on Feb 25, 2022, 12:59:59 PM
"
loldatgame wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

is he? he singles himself out with his statement... "it is ME who doesnt feel like doing that"
like, in all seriousness, he doesnt have to whale like a boss, but if he bought a supporter pack and waited for the next sale, problem solved, instead he wants some special treatment... like someone who complains in a store about products being sold for 9.99 bucks, and this is an awfully cruel abuse of human psyche... :D
wonder if he also has posts about maven being a shit boss because he cant deal with the memory game :>
"
darciaz wrote:
"
loldatgame wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:

Complaining for the sake of complaining isn’t helpful.

Ah yes, let's just characterize people however we like. "Complaining for the sake of complaining" lol! That mtx is still on my watchlist you know. But sure, keep telling yourself I'm just "complaining for the sake of complaining" if that makes you feel better.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:

is he? he singles himself out with his statement... "it is ME who doesnt feel like doing that"
like, in all seriousness, he doesnt have to whale like a boss, but if he bought a supporter pack and waited for the next sale, problem solved, instead he wants some special treatment... like someone who complains in a store about products being sold for 9.99 bucks, and this is an awfully cruel abuse of human psyche... :D
wonder if he also has posts about maven being a shit boss because he cant deal with the memory game :>

Did I now? You're even better than the other guy lol! You're straight up making up stuff about me. Kindly find me that "quote" in my comment. And then you go on about posts I might have made, as if that's relevant. And then the weird analogy too. This is like a masterclass in logical fallacies and bad argumentation. Like, literally it can be used in school to show people how not to debate.

Not to mention that you didn't even understand the post lol! I literally DID talk about the sale price, not the regular price. And special treatment? Where did I ask for a special price just for me? Out of curiosity, how old are you?

P.S.:- And you've been going after me on this for multiple pages now too, and getting it wrong each time. Did you fail your last exam or something? Wouldn't surprise me given how you're arguing here.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 25, 2022, 4:30:55 PM
]
"
darciaz wrote:
"
loldatgame wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:

Complaining for the sake of complaining isn’t helpful.

Ah yes, let's just characterize people however we like. "Complaining for the sake of complaining" lol! That mtx is still on my watchlist you know. But sure, keep telling yourself I'm just "complaining for the sake of complaining" if that makes you feel better.[/quote]I think you’re too invested in this conversation. Go run some maps or whatever. This doesn’t really affect you anyway, according to your first post. Or just get some therapy. I hear it’s free now.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:

Did I now? You're even better than the other guy lol! You're straight up making up stuff about me. Kindly find me that "quote" in my comment. And then you go on about posts I might have made, as if that's relevant. And then the weird analogy too. This is like a masterclass in logical fallacies and bad argumentation. Like, literally it can be used in school to show people how not to debate.

Not to mention that you didn't even understand the post lol! I literally DID talk about the sale price, not the regular price. And special treatment? Where did I ask for a special price just for me? Out of curiosity, how old are you?

P.S.:- And you've been going after me on this for multiple pages now too, and getting it wrong each time. Did you fail your last exam or something? Wouldn't surprise me given how you're arguing here.

short answer, you complain about something, that is a real world "issue" in ALMOST EVERY profit focussed part of economy. they make the prices, the only option you have is to vote with your wallet.
period, i dont even get how butthurt you can be that you are so furious about this topic that you actually keep arguing.

and since you asked, thanks, i did not fail my last exams, which is why i am settled in a well paid job and can afford microtransactions in a video game i am passionate about in my free time, and i dont have to be butthurt about 5 bucks... like... for real dude... 5 bucks... but whatever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info