Weekend Wings and Back Attachments Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When you Spend Points

Okidoki.
Wings and Back chest

....gives footprints.

Okay then
juuust realized im an idiot
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

I simply cannot believe they are doing clever business. Why would the business do such a thing?
"
kaculp wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Sorry, neither wings nor back attachments are on my watchlist. What I'd really like to see is the Celestial Brand mtx discounted. But the last time you guys discounted that, you slyly kept it just above 100 points - at 105 to be exact.

I'm not going to be suckered into purchasing even more points than I need like that. And so it remains on my watchlist, unbought. Bring it down to the 100 point mark and I'll buy it. And no, your 'free' mystery box ain't gonna get me either. It's telling that you chose to put the offer out this time right on the eve of Elden's Rings' release. Gotta cash in quick before it comes out, huh?

I simply cannot believe they are doing clever business. Why would the business do such a thing?

Very droll. Though by pointing it out hopefully at least one person out there was saved from falling for it, who otherwise was going to. Cos there's some 'discounted' mtx in the current sale that're doing the same thing.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 26, 2022, 9:39:55 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
kaculp wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reserved.

Very droll. Though by pointing it out hopefully at least one person out there was saved from falling for it, who otherwise was going to. Cos there's some 'discounted' mtx in the current sale that're doing the same thing.

[Removed by Support]
This is Path of Exile, not freaking Fortnite, the Playerbase of this game is rather mature, and the vast majority is smart enough to understand that, even tho GGG is a approachable and down to earth studio, it is a profit oriented business...
i cant believe you still are so mad about 5 bucks...
and that capitalism, free markets, sale psychology etc. exist...
This is the world we live in, and GGG is a lot, by a landslide, better than many other companies.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Feb 27, 2022, 6:06:10 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

"
we are not conversing on an even playing field, that I can't respond to you here because the secret police here have in their infinite wisdom decided to favor you and your long supporter pack list

stop making things up, lol
like, there was no such situation here lol
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Feb 28, 2022, 4:09:32 PM
Well that was quick^. Literally within seconds. Talk about obsessed.

Sure, whatever you say. The moderation here here is squeaky clean lol. All the threads attacking it over the years are just lies by paid trolls.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 27, 2022, 6:15:54 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Well that was quick^. Literally within seconds. Talk about obsessed.

Sure, whatever you say. The moderation here here is squeaky clean lol. All the threads attacking it over the years are just lies by paid trolls.

dude, just fyi, 3 of my posts were edited, because they were too agressive towards you in the eyes of the mods...
so, yea... but take care of your tinfoil hat, tinfoil is fragile dude
"
sumfight wrote:

Edit: In the event anyone from GGG is reading this, these were the best set of challenges you guys have done since I started playing I feel. It felt like there was not much RNG at all, it was all mostly challenges you could focus on, and finish.

Hope to have more challenges like this set in future leagues.

yeah, rng left challenges for a while..
just remembering Trialmaster challenges making me sick... and expedition bosses...... no comment
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info