Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Far too much for specific items effects, if you wanted a BP you should have actual rewards over 5 items normal people won't get.

It's targeted at no lifers, HH, bottled faith, watchers? even mjol is rarely used, paradoxia is only used on certain builds too, only dying sun is something vaguely normally used.

If you want people to buy something like this either it's got to be super cheap $5-$10 or contain dozens of things since you don't get coins either for what amounts to a supporter pack.

If you think this will keep players retention instead of bleeding them to lost ark, you should rethink this and ask players, not streamers.
"
Sherudonst wrote:
Far too much for specific items effects, if you wanted a BP you should have actual rewards over 5 items normal people won't get.

It's targeted at no lifers, HH, bottled faith, watchers? even mjol is rarely used, paradoxia is only used on certain builds too, only dying sun is something vaguely normally used.

If you want people to buy something like this either it's got to be super cheap $5-$10 or contain dozens of things since you don't get coins either for what amounts to a supporter pack.

If you think this will keep players retention instead of bleeding them to lost ark, you should rethink this and ask players, not streamers.

The pricing is another pain point for this.

OTher BPs offer much *much* better rewards for a more reasonable pricing of like 10 to 15 - meanwhile GGG's asking you to shell out $30 for 8 skins you probably won't use.

This whole idea is just *bad*.
"
Is this pay-to-win in any way?
No. Access to Kirac's Vault and its cosmetic skins offer no gameplay advantage over other players.

lol, yes it is.
The effects and interactions are very nicely thought out and very esthetic, but with all that in mind, 30$ is unfortunately a big number, too big. Anywhere under 20$ (the standard battle-pass price ;) ) and I will personally buy it and call it a good deal, and I think many members of this community would do the same.
Whatever you guys smoking... keep it!

30$ for... "special" UNIQUE-ITEM skins of which you're using almost none at all if any - WHAT? Reading about HH-skin had me like: Wait... how many players even get headhunter in a time-gated league for it to even make sense... PLUS I can only imagine the amount of extra effects won't do the game any good. (being able to use the skin later on in STANDARD... oh wait, league people don't play that so it's getting even worse) If you're one of those day 1 new league HH gods - good for you!

What even is this? If at all, you should combine this with supporter packs or whatever. Even 5$ spent on this would be 5$ wasted! You're better off if you invest that money in points for some good skins you can actually use WHENEVER you want.
Last edited by Shentorran on Feb 18, 2022, 3:25:29 AM
Pls dont do this
After all these years, this feels like getting stabbed in the back by your most truster friend
I rather spend 60$ each league on a supported pack then see this button ever ingame
The Best Noob You'll Ever Find!
"
"
Is this pay-to-win in any way?
No. Access to Kirac's Vault and its cosmetic skins offer no gameplay advantage over other players.

lol, yes it is.

Just so I understand your argument how exactly is this pay to win?
Is your character getting XP? No
Is your character getting stronger ingame? No
Will you be able to clear content faster or more efficiently than people without the skins? No

Please define Pay to Win, I am really not seeing it.

That said I don't plan on buying these I am just wondering how this argument works.

I think this is a great way to support the game and I'm excited!

Yeesh, so much negativity about it though.

I mean this is a game where everything you buy is either cosmetics or stash tabs, a decent looking armor set is already 50-80$.

I think 30$ for several really unique cosmetics is a great idea personally.

A watcher's eye that watches you?! I mean c'mon that's so cool.
I thought about buying it, but excessive price, no thanks...
"
Tyraos wrote:
I think this is a great way to support the game and I'm excited!

Yeesh, so much negativity about it though.

I mean this is a game where everything you buy is either cosmetics or stash tabs, a decent looking armor set is already 50-80$.

I think 30$ for several really unique cosmetics is a great idea personally.

A watcher's eye that watches you?! I mean c'mon that's so cool.

Bottled Faith and Aurora have some clarification in visibility. It makes gameplay better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info