Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

April fools..?
I think that a battlepass could work really well for PoE but I don't like this implementation very much.

Firstly I would like to see it added to the league supporter packs instead of as a separate purchase. I'd be happy with the removal of some of the MTX that you get in the packs currently to make up for this.

I would also like it to be more like the Dota battlepass where you are always working towards a new unlock. That way you can have fun unlocks as you are levelling for the first time in a league like a loot box for hitting level 10 or one for killing the act 5 boss and another for killing act 10 boss. With the battlepass that you have given us this time I'm really not even going to consider purchasing it unless I have met all the requirements to unlock ALL the rewards. Then it's more just abut buying a collection of cosmetics for $30 and not really a battlepass at all.

So I won't be interested in this current iteration of a battlepass but hope that this means that you continue to iterate on the idea in the future GGG. A battlepass linked to the league supporter packs seems like a no brainer to me.
greediest company in NZ
$30 is wayyyy too much for a meh battlepass, i like the idea of battle passes, i was even watching video about a suggestion how to retain more players for long time with battle pass, and even he said battle pass should be at least $10.

The rewards are rubbish if you paying that price, like hell no. you'd make more profits simply having these battle passes cheaper, i know you rely on whales heavily on the microtransactions to support the game. but come on $30 no way. if you have it $10 you'd get alot more people paying for it + BIGGER PROFITS.
I love this idea, but specific skins for unique items for that much money is just not it. Especially when I don't use 90% of them. Now i'd buy this in a heartbeat if it was just general wep/armor skins. But no value in this at all as it is.
is this an out of season april fools joke?
"
Bleaq wrote:
Seriously guys ? Relax..
How is this different than any other MTX?

- Can't pay with points.

- Will not ever go on sale (since it's not a shop bundle).

- Gated by progress in a league, which punishes standard players.

- Gated by time. Supporter packs are also time limited, but you get points with them. There are no points included here.

- Messes with the game economy by increasing the value of maps.

- Some effects provide gameplay advantages through increased visuals.

- Ads in the core game (atlas page has an ad for this).

- MTX is unique specific, which is fine, but it is not fine at this price point. Other MTX is not unique specific and is similarly priced.

- And lastly, if you buy this before completing all your maps and find that you can't finish the pass for some reason, you are needlessly punished! Imagine how awful it would feel to pay this obscene price and then end up not even receiving the items you paid for because something sprung up in your life.

I don't mean to be rude, but I really don't understand how some players cannot see these massive differences. If this bundle was in the shop indefinitely for 300 points and went on sale like other bundles do, it wouldn't be much of an issue.

The fact that you cannot obtain this bundle if you've already purchased every single supporter pack in the store is a huge insult. I'm extremely grateful to not be in that boat, because if I had purchased every pack and STILL had to pay 30 dollars to get this, I'd be even more upset.

Imagine you had purchased every shop bundle. Would you not be the slightest bit upset that you now have to charge another 30 dollars if you want to get this MTX? Would you not also be upset that if you don't choose to spend another 30, you'll never be able to get these items again?

Last edited by Cosmic711 on Feb 18, 2022, 2:35:47 AM
I do not like this
There is so much wrong
1.Items are extremaly rare-not many ppl wana buy it
2.Way better than leuge rewards - leuge reward require a tone of gring so most ppl who go for it would have those items while leuge reward are very genneral
3.Messes up with game ecconomy- rare maps like doryani machinarium gonna be more expensive and items wich those skin are for like Aegis aurora gonna be more expensive like five implicit hands of high templar
4. Gives gama advantage- Visual clarity for when exacly yo block or your flask is active Dying sun with int stacking barrage or tornado shot ywhen you dont see normaly on first glance here- instant feedback - stuff like that should be part of core game(do i wana facny effect on it? - no just somethink wich is better than buff bar not even saying about feedback on when you block stuff or kill rare monster) if it would be part of core game AND THAN that gives it extra coat of paint-sure
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
For me ?? Smart decision, not really good and not soooooo bad. Still you don't have to buy this to be the best in PoE, 30$ for 8 skins it's good price and you have unlimited "i hope" time to unlock this.

Good advice ? Pls GGG don't call it "game pass", it's another "bundle" - game pass is fobidden word for many players
"
Rodla wrote:
For me ?? Smart decision, not really good and not soooooo bad. Still you don't have to buy this to be the best in PoE, 30$ for 8 skins it's good price and you have unlimited "i hope" time to unlock this.

Good advice ? Pls GGG don't call it "game pass", it's another "bundle" - game pass is fobidden word for many players

What are you talking about, dude? This is a pass, not a bundle. It's a time-limited collection of items that are gated by progress in a temporary league.

Please understand what you're posting about before you post.
Last edited by Cosmic711 on Feb 18, 2022, 2:43:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info