Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

What new bullshit is that pass.
I’ve spent way too much money on this game and even my stupid ass can tell this thing is moronic.
If this was available to purchase with points as well as real money, it would be an easy sale.
I usually buy a supporter pack for any league I'm enjoying and plan to stick around for.
If I had to choose between spending $30 to upgrade a tier/buy an extra pack vs buying a battle pass, the battle pass would always lose.

I usually have some points left over after buying whatever MTX I want, so buying a battle pass with them every league would be an OK use.

If this is intended as a backup for mystery boxes (in case lootboxes of all kinds get banned globally) then they would also need to be purchasable with points.

The only real long term concern I have is that battle pass MTX would be prioritised over the normal league challenge rewards.
If a designer comes up with a really cool MTX that looks amazing, why would you give it to us for free as a 36/38 challenge reward when you could sell it to us with a battle pass?

Overall I will never buy this directly for real money, but probably would for points depending on price.
Last edited by Pyriell on Feb 18, 2022, 3:26:03 AM
This feels pretty fucking gross.
I love the idea! especially since they are well done.
Although 30$ is quite high for the content and for the fact that it is item specific cosmetics.

Also as the user Pyriell mentioned, it is unfortunate that you can't use points to purchase these.
Last edited by Doujinshii on Feb 18, 2022, 3:32:23 AM
I don't have an issue with the pass itself I understand you always need to find new ways to monetize as a free to play game but $30 for a few very niche skins I'll only ever use once in a blue moon is astronomical even by today's pass standards.
Awesome! I like exclusive stuff und those effects are brilliant! And since the interactions are more complicated to make and those earn you just in this league I understand the pricetag from a business point of view - more work put in for less reoccuring revenue. But I guess for the average Player this is really expensive. But well ye just cosmetics so you don't have to buy it!
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Last edited by Sadillan on Feb 18, 2022, 3:40:26 AM
I guess Tencent doesn't think it's making enough money..

.. I thought GGG was better than this.. I don't want to hear any more complaints about players being "toxic".. this is all on you GGG
generally dangerous
I PASS on this offer, dont use those itema anyway
GGG Why are you doing this?
Game is going down and up at the same time league per league
Dont start with this battle pass crap, battle royale brought us
Really? Is POE declining so hard that you need to press every penny out of the players before the game is dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info