Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

I like it!
GG
Wtf? I have points and I can't use them to purchase Battle pass?
I'll pass.
"
Blah wrote:
Wtf? I have points and I can't use them to purchase Battle pass?
I'll pass.

Nah, using your already existing points doesn't get GGG more of that sweet sweet $$
OMG....are you kiding?

Is your wallet so empty that you need to do this?

30 buckx ?!? Seriously? LMAO

I've a feeling reminds me Pretty Woman....and you are Julia Roberts (may be nicer in another dream)...
This is pretty bad. We've supported you for many years with steep priced mtx and not complained a bit. But as many have already said, this sets a dangerous precedent for reasons already laid out in the pages before.

This is a great blow to our trust in you guys and the only way we can really voice our objection is to stop buying from the shop until this gets resolved.
Last edited by eb0nbane on Feb 18, 2022, 2:16:07 AM
There is rofltalk about Lost Arks and shit being "POE killer" but it will be GGG who kills it.

Thx for the chuckle.
When fallacious arguments aren't convincing comes the biased moderation.
I'm usually very supportive of your decision but this time no, this is a line I don't want the game to cross. This is not what the game needs.
Seriously guys ? Relax..
How is this different than any other MTX?

It's a free game so if you dont like it wote with your wallets... its that simple.

I personaly like it! and yearh its super expensive but so it the rest of the MTX's..

If GGG didnt make a boatload of money you think the team would be as large as it is now or that you could get quality updates every 3-4 months?

Honestly think that the rage is a bit intitled. You want it all and you want it free... nevermind the 500+ people that need big saleries to make this game.

My Oppinion - Feel free to disagree
Nemo saltat sobrius
And this is howto burn the remaining bridges. Sellouts.
Sorting my inventory tabs, I´ll be back later™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info