Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

90$ league support packs.

And now a god damn battlepass in Path of Exile.

You are pushing us away GGG...
Make viable on standard league.
Yikes, was this really necessary? No one asked for it.
I don't have a problem with the concept of a battle pass but this one is too niche and too expensive.

I have played Poe on three platforms starting on pc when you didn't have 10 acts and I have not used, had drop or been able to buy some of the items these skins are aimed at. This immediately removes value for something that I already think is expensive for what it is.

I also dislike that you all know folks don't complete maps and have gone on record saying that it's a small percentage of your players. Even so you felt map completion was an acceptable condition for a battle pass progress.

If it was me I would have split the reward track to allow everyone to get something. So you would get an item for completing certain acts and then levels rather than maps.

Maps are rng, tying completion of the pass to that is a bad idea. Yes in trade you can buy maps but not everyone plays trade so ssf folks look at this and think yeah no thanks due to rng completion.

Levels are something you can grind out regardless of how far you have pushed your map. It is reliant only on time put in which is in the players control rather than rng which is not.

This way you have opened up rewards to more folks, it's more inclusive rather than exclusive and opens up the the possibility of more potential customers and sales.

The only other thing I would suggest is not make the rewards be tied to specific items or at least have a better spread across all levels if you insist on continuing that.
Last edited by BalsBigBrother on Feb 18, 2022, 4:36:38 AM
Oops, what drama this became!??
It's not mandatory to buy anything, if you don't want to. :)
Oohh.. Look at that!
A horribly bad idea tbh. You could've just added these to the shop to be bought separately, bc you won't be using all of these on one build, so there's no point in buying this imo. Very bad idea overall. I hope we will not be having this in future leagues.
Milking on anything they get an idea.. Race rewards? Nah just pay to unlock it. :) And with lost ark on the move they still have audacity to pull stunts like this. Totally shameless milking tactic.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
GREED have no end of means to milk money from people
The idea of a battlepass is fine, some people hate it but look at all the reward threads, people shit on everything, now about the price vs reward,this is for specific items, cool in some way (especially the dying sun) but also 30 dollar is kinda pricey for a battlepass that only gives 8 of those. keep in mind a normal supporter pack you also get the value worht of coins with it. not with the battlepass, so the value is even a little bit worse (in amount of items) compared to a supporter pack.

battle passes are suppossed to be ''the best value'' since you need to get the rewards yourself.

this makes sense to me. i think keeping the 30 dollar tag is fine but make it have: or more rewards, or it counts for x leagues, or it gives an equal amount of coins with it, i think people would be way more eager to get it this way.

also the challenge itself could be made a bit harder, map completion itself is fine, but also some bosses maybe! , like the watchers eye skin, woudnt it be cool if you get it after you kill elder and after uber you get it in just a different chromatic colour.

Chromatic colour changes should be the easiest thing for you guys to implement and people would love it anyway , even for the normal league rewards (imagine a slightly different colour for HC rewards than SC, people would play the league twice, just to get those too!

Spoiler
I love you guys, both devs and players <3 stay sane exiles

Most battlepasses is $10 every 3 months or so. You already have supporter packs that are pricy. I don't like the idea of battlepasses on top of supporter packs in PoE, comes off as super greedy. Also, remember when you remade all the aura and herald skins to be not skill specific? There was a very good reason for that and yet now you make this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info