Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Hell F****** NO!
I really HATE Battlepasses and when this will go further, i think i will leave PoE...
I love PoE, but thats nonsense!
PLEASE! DONT!

i dont want to give up another game cause of this bullshit!
lolwhat
r u serious? path of doto2?
So this is what

Alternative Art Rewards should look like in game. this is just like OLD race reasons.

with a small twist , it's just SKINs now so they can ask 30$ for it.

yey.

u know other games had a free version with goodies is just that they also had a premium version that costs $.

can we have that version please at least the plebs that don't have 30$ get smt too?
What the.... no thats not goog
Why would you implement something like this... 😩 You just got the biggest surge of players ever and you greet them with this? I'm disappointed. I would love for this to be just an Archnemesis thing and for it to never come back. It is wrong in so many ways it disgusts me to even play the game with such a thing. I already left WoW because of the insane stuff going on with monetization there. I don't want this to be repeated.

I don't get the fuss over it, you can argue about the naming, because its more annoying that its not unique enough than anything else.

If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't bother clicking on it, and it doesn't affect you the slightest.

We just had one of the best and biggest updates in ages and I am pretty sure that costed quite a bit to do, that a company explore ways to earn money to continue growing and doing just that is hardly new, some people here act as if they made it cost 30$ for playing the game, which is just silly.

The thing I would go for is the price, 30$ is alot for what you get, that's clearly a thing, 10$ would have probably made GGG more, but that said without knowing.

TLDR: Don't bother it if you think its not for you, lower the price GGG and people will most likely be more inclined to buy it, change the name into something unique.
I rarely reply, but please don't do this.
This is the point where i will stop with this. Cant even believe that i've spent money for 3 packs already. Thought that it is comfortable paid\support model for me and i will spend.

- toxic experience of battle pass in all of the rest games
- FOMO as totally destroying fun and makes just pressure
- I will not buy but some ppl will and this amount of difference between us cutting expressions
- this is just the beginning – YEAH?? What’s next? Core battle pass, monthly battle pass, closed content for battle pass? Battle pass for heist, for delve, for Blight? BUY BLIGHT BATTLE PASS AND GET +50% to MAPS DROP RATE!
- 30$ = LOL
- good will of PoE will be developing in way of “donate trash can”

Just done with it. Already tired of playing 1-2-3 build all the time. So it’s the final step here.

The trust between us is broken.

Game was amazing, thanks for everything! You could also thanks me for 3 supporter packs. Cya and hello Lost Ark, Warframe, Genshin Impact!
Newb

The OG veteran players have been begging literally for years to bring back the Innocence damn race seasons with alternative art item rewards, not a paid BP style cash grab...
Don't get me wrong, this could have been fine if they didn't price it this aggressively or at the very least provided some store points to go with it. But $30? Where on Earth have you seen BP cost that much without any additional benefits? Heck, you can get fully fledged AAA title on sale for that much nowadays.
All this time... I refused to believe that the Tencent's acquisition of GGG will have any kind of noticeable impact on PoE, but I guess... I just have been proven wrong.

P.S. Considering the rarity and/or theme of items chosen, at least half if not all of the special effects attached to these skins should have been baked into the uniques themselves in first place.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Last edited by AltairLT on Feb 18, 2022, 2:37:50 AM
Ahaha and dont forget - WE ALSO NEED NFT HERE PLEASE!
Newb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info