Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

1 - Fuck Battle Passes, I don't need more FOMO in my life thank you very much.
2 - Great, more cosmetics that will vanish forever after 3 months like the game didn't already have enough ...

That's extremely disappointing.
All the people whining here what do you want GGG to do? Put it in a loot box and let you gamble for it... lol. Seriously, you guys have no perspective.

I bet if they hadn't put the word "pass" in there far fewer people would be bothered by it since its just an MTX bundle tied to trivial game progression.
I don't mind it, but i do not have build that use these items. It could have skins that apply to every item not some that are rather rarely used.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Feb 18, 2022, 1:58:49 AM
"
buddabopp wrote:
love how they always bemoaned the importance of the vision for the game(so much so it took years just for basic accessibility issues like the socket notches that were removed because of the "vision" and it took years of begging to bring them back to finally get them after Chris was called out in a podcast) but when it comes to loot boxes and now this, all that goes out the window XD

I guess "More money" was core to the vision.

"
All the people whining here what do you want GGG to do? Put it in a loot box and let you gamble for it... lol. Seriously, you guys have no perspective.

Maybe not try to wring even *more* money out of people?

This isn't some small indie company. They make plenty of money.
it's too expensive for skinning some unique items
i would pay max up to $5
Dear GGG.
Thank you for this amazing game. I spent almost 3000 hours in it. Please answer my question, why do I, as a player who has already bought the Core Supporter Pack, why do I need to feel that I did NOT help you ENOUGH?

I have nothing against the Supporter Pack, but it looks really bad. Another $30? I don't know how to react to this, but I can say for sure that I don't like it and it looks like an insult.
People acting like this is the beginning of the end need to relax. They're skins, who cares. If there isn't a problem with GGG producing MTX skins in the shop why is there an issue with this? The proceeds support GGG and you don't lose (or gain for that matter) anything gameplay-wise by purchasing or not purchasing it.

I swear people nowadays are always looking for something to be so upsetti spaghetti at man shut up and play the game. The people bitching about this aren't the ones that can afford a headhunter anyway.
Hey there, I do stuff on the internet.
twitch.tv/ThatTaylorGuy
To quote Al-Hazamin:
"Why are you doing this?"
Well, some manager of GGG heard that other games have battlepass and wished to make some profit too. But without careful understanding why it's attractive for player in these games this manager have failed in all steps. So we have niche-focused overprised offer with zero attraction neither for people who don't push Atlas nor for for people who don't paid forth.
"
GrayFiend wrote:
Well, some manager of GGG heard that other games have battlepass and wished to make some profit too. But without careful understanding why it's attractive for player in these games this manager have failed in all steps. So we have niche-focused overprised offer with zero attraction neither for people who don't push Atlas nor for for people who don't paid forth.

if u dont complete Atlas, whatare u doing in the game? AFK in HO? If u farm for exmpl Delve and dont care about atlas, u can do it later in 2h, hust buy maps for currency uve made in delve. Thats it. Problem is in PRICE. 30$!!! CMON

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info