Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Super expensive, not for standard and i can't say that the game has a free battle pass anymore.

I hate it.

FOMO is a really ugly thing, which is already present with the challenges, but this kirac pass makes it way worth.

and with the game balance beeing so volatile, what s gonna happen when all the items concerned by this battle pass get nerfed or just fall out of flavour ?
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on Feb 18, 2022, 1:37:28 AM
WTF is this shite????

$30 for a few skins????? that we MUST login AND complete all of the maps in order to receive the full value????? and we MUST OWN each of the unique items in order to receive the full value?????

Not just no, but F*CK NO!!!!

Please remove that damned button from my (technically your) atlas.....it is absolutely insulting.

Yet another reason for me to keep my wallet closed!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Feb 18, 2022, 1:41:45 AM
not really sure how i feel about this.

full complete for a limited one time chance skin seems almost toxic for people that really suffer from their fomo's

the fact that the skins are 100% impossible to get after the league seems slightly iffy as well.

not being able to get the pass for points i have stored up, also seem a bit on the nose. we know why you choose to do that. secure more money in.

GGG in financial trouble?
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Not for me, thanks.

But if someone else wants to buy it, I have no issue with that, and am grateful to them for funding PoE2 development.

And please don't bleat on about FOMO. If you are so weak-willed as to spend money based on FOMO, you should raise a ticket with support to have them block you from seeing it and/or develop some self-discipline.
I love the idea and would buy it, but 30 Dollars is way too expensive... That's nearly a set of armour (on sale), which can be applied to everything.

For 10$ I would instantly buy it, for 15$ i would probably buy it, depending on what uniques are in it, and for 20$ i could see myself getting it If I really enjoyed the League and used the items alot, but 30$ is too much.

Some of the cosmetics are cool itself, but don't really stand out anymore when there is enough stuff going on on the screen. And therefore the price is just too high for me...
And This is the moment POE went pay to win.

-Emotional Damage!!!!!
shame...
Ppl somplaining about atlas completion... why u play the game if u dont complete the atls... Problem isnt there. 30$ is too expensive!!!! This is the problem.
love how they always bemoaned the importance of the vision for the game(so much so it took years just for basic accessibility issues like the socket notches that were removed because of the "vision" and it took years of begging to bring them back to finally get them after Chris was called out in a podcast) but when it comes to loot boxes and now this, all that goes out the window XD
"
Awaken320 wrote:
Today is the day Path died.

Nope. It died the day Chris sold out to tencent.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info