Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

I agree this game deserves a support for what it offers.

But for f@%$ sake, not like this (with this).

Bad move GGG.
"
Cosmic711 wrote:
"
Awaken320 wrote:
Today is the day Path died.

Yeah.. sad day indeed. No more support from me until this is completely reworked. I hope others will do the same and hold true to their values.

This is beyond predatory. Absolutely disgusting.

Sadly, you have a few people defending this in this very thread.
Reading the posts from people in this thread and discussion, makes me wish a meteor or asteroid would strike earth and wipe us out. *shakes my head*

You are not forced to buy the kiracs pass.
I did not buy. I am not forced. Sigh....
Last edited by Sazzbot on Feb 18, 2022, 12:50:45 AM
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Reading the posts from people in this thread and discussion, makes me wish a meteor or asteroid would strike earth and wipe us out. *shakes my head*

Wait.. really? Thanks for pointing that out. I thought I needed it to play the game.
Some of your MTX already cost more than a triple A game GGG!Doryani's machinarium is 7 times more expensive now after just an announcement .GG you really droped the ball on this one.
Last edited by JKlupper on Feb 18, 2022, 1:00:31 AM
Not going to pay for this Kirac Pass EVER.
Last edited by Beglets on Feb 18, 2022, 1:03:38 AM
I have absolutely no issues with GGG selling MTX crap in different ways. If someone for some reason is dead set on getting this then what the hell. I would feel completely different if stash tabs were being sold this way. This also has the "benefit" of giving some people incentive to play longer. Win win we all win when folks are playing more.

I have read some of the cry baby posts accusing GGG of unethical practices. You folks need to get a grip on your life and with gaming. People - even new players are usually smart enough to do the research before buying. If someone absolutely has to have a vanity item then knock yourself out and don't blame GGG for people having screwed up priorities. Jesus people take some personal responsibility for your life.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Feb 18, 2022, 1:08:13 AM
"
Cosmic711 wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Wait.. really? Thanks for pointing that out. I thought I needed it to play the game.

Then why do you feel you need to comment me with sarcasm? Are you offended? Have you read the posts and complaints by people in this discussion thread?
no way... pls stop it
30$ ?! never sorry... not worth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info