Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

This is scratching the surface of GGG induced RMT.

Not gonna lie, with full atlas completion required for something you need to spend 30$ on, the rarity of Doryani's Machinarium alone is basically RMT inducing.
If I spend 30$ on something I need full atlas completion for, and I am not able to find the map the entire league, I would be forced to buy the map. And those selling the maps make the price. As a result, prices may or may not rise.

I don't have an issue with the pricing itself, it runs for roughly 3 months and comes down to about 30 cents a day for 8 mtx. Being rewarded for playing the game feels good, spending money on something exclusive, I can get behind that.

But spending money on something I might have to trade for is absolutely not compelling in any way. It's not nearly as bad as a Dota 2 battle pass, but it doesn't make it great either.

As far as I understand this 'Vault Pass' is item-bound skill effects, some of which make visibility much better. My first thought was 'I can finally distinguish my consecrated ground from that in maps or dropped by mobs'. If this is also visible through Delirium fog and tons of other ground effects, this gets very iffy and would stand in direct contrast to 'Not pay to win'. Because I win against the game if I can actually see what the f is going on.

I have read, watched and listened to a good number of different takes on this and my conclusion is that this is a risk GGG has taken and it might backfire horrendously.
nothing for minion build?
$30 is a lot to ask for targetted skins that you will usually never use. I would expect to pay something like $5 for this, not that the skins aren't worth the quality but the chance of usefulness is damn near 0.
IGN: Aux

The problem I have with this that it kinda forces you to keep these items in the game and relevant.
The moment these items stop being meta this pass has lost its value.
So in a way this battle pass is affecting game balance...

The effects are cool and all, but I dont see why we need a battle pass.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
No wonder I’ve dropped 2 Paradoxias this week… they are trying to sell me MTX
between the end game players who have no problem paying 30$ to do what they already do and the casuals who obviously is not happy they have to do a full atlas completion on a temp league in addition to paying 30$, this post gave GGG valuable feedback on their playerbase.

i much rather see them do a poll so we can all see the feedbacks, do note tho that people on this forum is already top percentage of the players as most don't get through the acts. if you want to draw in new players and make money, think of new strategies.

i would honestly pay for a pick up pets if you want to make money, this is a single player game. trade is shit , bots do most of the trading.

but target farm and deterministic is bad for the game and will kill it. just get good farm hh on day 1 gg noob (thats the attitude boys!) /s

-make pass cheaper/ buy with points
-make it easier to complete/ fortnite model/ std available
-scrap supporter packs so players are forced to participate :)
Visit PoE news to see what's new...

Saw the Kirac's Vault pass. Check the price... "WTF! NO!, HAHAHA! Goodluck"

And why release it in the middle of the league where half of your players are already gone? Are you short on your estimated earnings for this league, hence the need to milk further those whale cows?

...So I guess I haven't missed much, back to that other game.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
30$? 5-10$ is fair but time to endgame and try something other new. Other people doing great work today so..... let try it
sigh....I did not like the direction of the game post ritual. nothing has changed. Just makes me sad.

Idk who thought this was a good idea, but the fact that management let this go through shows a very clear problem. Good luck with your 30$ battle pass that unlocks limited effects for very specific items. I will not be a part of it.
lmao no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info