Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Really, Just Really, im a fan of PoE, im very tolerate with stash tabs and skins, but this.... Literally Battle Pass in POE and sooo scuffed. Actually Fortnite has 100 rewards for 19$.... and THIS for 30$?????????
And this is after such succeccful league start??? No no pls no, DONT RUIN POE!!!!!!
This is absolutely disgusting as far am I am concerned. I have never felt such a slime logging into this game before today. I have always disagreed with the use of loot boxes and seen them as one step too far, but I was able to justify them in my mind because the game is free. This is now the 2nd step of me needing to put this game down because I lack the impulse control to engage with a game that pushes this kind of fomo.
I am also extremely frustrated that this made it in before hard mode, ui improvements, boss health bars, etc. While I do realize that the artists that made these assets probably could not have done that work, it still feels so disingenuous that this is what made it in instead of even meaningful improvements to the archenemies ui(just giving us an automated search function basically).
Honestly the only way you make this up is by refunding anyone who bought this and just give everyone access to this, which I have not even the faintest hope of you doing.
Unfortunately we are at a point where one more form of insidious mtx will push me out of this game forever, and while I was excited to get the new supporter packs after my new computer, I don't know when I will feel clean enough to monetize with you again.
Last edited by DragonSound on Feb 17, 2022, 11:47:43 PM
+1
Like.... Make a cool Skin, a cool bundle... Smthing that is rly valuable... but this is just a very cheap and fast move to make some extra cash.. SOME.... 30$...
im glad i dont use any of the items that have specific skins... just remove this system its stupid lol
So my question is if I buy this pass will I have to pay again when they make another round of cosmetics for the pass or is it a one time thing like a real pass?
Every league a new Pass
𝑓uck Ƞo
No, thanks. I don't like this at all. Maybe if it was 5$.
"
Cheesiecake wrote:
Legit saw this and closed POE. Start of a slippery slope that I'm not going to be a part of. I thought GGG had values, I guess money really does ruin everything. Thank you Tencent, ruined a beloved game. All those who're going to claim I'm over reacting are clueless. early warning alarms like this have been ignored and numerous games have died over greedy monetization. Remember people, we have the power, vote with your wallet.

Same for me.. I was planning to play the rest of the night but I closed the game out of disgust. I was even more disgusted at how few players were talking about the pass. Seems like everyone was just going about their usual business.

Are people really that blind? I honestly can't believe that these same players that talked so much trash about games like Diablo 3 still have absolutely no ability to see where these kinds of business decisions VERY quickly lead.

We need this rectified SOON, GGG, if you want dedicated players to not quit your game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info