Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

what a waste of time, and such a stain on PoE
Sadly for my country it is already a bit expensive, $30 would be food for practically 8 days.
This reaks of Tencent.
Is it 1st of April?

Kinda eludes me what is so bad about it, it's just some cosmetics bundle and nowhere mandatory.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I hate to say it, but I gotta weigh in as well. I WANTED a battle pass for the longest time, and it could use some of the lesser bought skins from the shop itself for some of the rewards, with the FOMO for a few later pieces, but this?

This is 5$ or 10$ at best because I won't ever find myself using but maybe the Dying Sun skin. At that point, I'd rather just buy the skin.
Sad
Ummm... no. Just no
GGG with the early April Fools
Legit saw this and closed POE. Start of a slippery slope that I'm not going to be a part of. I thought GGG had values, I guess money really does ruin everything. Thank you Tencent, ruined a beloved game. All those who're going to claim I'm over reacting are clueless. early warning alarms like this have been ignored and numerous games have died over greedy monetization. Remember people, we have the power, vote with your wallet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info