Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

At first I was kinda meh because I thought it was just the skin effects of the items. Then I watched the video and damn this is really cool, actually. I feel like a lot of people think it's just a bunch of skin tranfers, but these are all really unique and relevant cosmetic effects. Love it
wow this is just amazing
Poe x Fortnite when ?

While the idea is not that bad, the rewards vs pricing is absolutely dogshit lmao
"
Selfcontrol wrote:
Poe x Fortnite when ?

While the idea is not that bad, the rewards vs pricing is absolutely dogshit lmao

Ew, just stop.
"
DarkenX wrote:
TLDR of the comments thus far:

'Wah, wah, wah! Why isn't it free!'

'This should be cheaper.'

'Why tho?'

'None of this is good.'

'Why can't you make it cheaper?'

'GGG sucks.'

Yeah, great community, as always! /s

Buddy you speak for nobody but yourself.
How is it difficult to make a battle pass?

- Price it at 10 ~ 20 dollars. Allow us to pay in points.

- Keep the current free rewards and sprinkle in additional rewards between levels INCLUDING points. Assuming the pass is 20 dollars, give us AT LEAST 5 points per level. This way, at level 40, we get our 200 points back.

Am I missing something? Who came up with this?

Why is there no response from GGG yet?
30$.
No coins compared to Supporters packs.
Can't be bought with coins because you've already supported the game and actually have dem points to spend somewhere.
"Only one league avaliable" FOMO.

Is it recycle box advent 2.0 or W0_0T
To be honest, at first i said to my self why not but then i saw the price.. its just too high i would say.
"
Cosmic711 wrote:
How is it difficult to make a battle pass?

- Price it at 10 ~ 20 dollars. Allow us to pay in points.

- Keep the current free rewards and sprinkle in additional rewards between levels INCLUDING points. Assuming the pass is 20 dollars, give us AT LEAST 5 points per level. This way, at level 40, we get our 200 points back.

Am I missing something? Who came up with this?

Why is there no response from GGG yet?

Exactly this.

Hard to believe GGG is that naive. Hopefully they're just testing the waters to see the community obvious backlash to then proceed act with actual ethics.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 17, 2022, 11:06:57 PM
wtf is this it's not April 1 yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info