Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Finally something that the community have long been asking for.
TLDR of the comments thus far:

'Wah, wah, wah! Why isn't it free!'

'This should be cheaper.'

'Why tho?'

'None of this is good.'

'Why can't you make it cheaper?'

'GGG sucks.'

Yeah, great community, as always! /s
Cool concept but way too expensive.
nope
Eat your vegetables.
"
DarkenX wrote:
TLDR of the comments thus far:

'Wah, wah, wah! Why isn't it free!'

'This should be cheaper.'

'Why tho?'

'None of this is good.'

'Why can't you make it cheaper?'

'GGG sucks.'

Yeah, great community, as always! /s

Complaining about obvious cash grabs isn't crying. Some Gamers still have expectations. Nobody wants the shit that is going on in the mobile gaming market, and this is like a leap in the wrong direction.
"
Titoisagod wrote:
$30 is laughable. im sorry but you people have lost your minds with your prices lately. $90 league packs... armor sets that cost almost $90, and now this?

It's simple too many people rushing to pay without even watching or playing the game to it's fullest.

Too many people praising when there's too little in reality the deeper you go in.. they are testing you and all the exiles that keep rewarding.. this behavior..

How much can we make them pay? from $60 to $90 usd packs now and the value has dropped significantly on the $60 pack all in favour for people to get the $90 one.. then this happens.

It's insanity to expect better/different when supporters keep doing the same over and over..
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Grind Gear Games becomes EA sad day.

I'd totally buy this pack if it was $10, or includes additional 300 points to spend on like supporter packs.
What the fuck are you thinking? Targeted items that some players will never even get. 30? 30? Every single battle pass in every game so far goes for 10 they go for 30 and the worst BP to exist.

Drop the price or put exlusive battle pass skins for your char/weapon/whatever but this? My lord. Literally just go ahead and beg for money. Id take that less of an insult.

I saw the battle pass and I was confused then excited then I wanted to hang myself.
Cool idea and rewards, bad value exchange. The price is not right on this one imo.

If it came with equal store points as well everyone would be loving it. Hell id even buy it since its worth the 30 for something extra thats cool that i will maybe rarely ever see or use but if it came with the points then the next stash tab i will want is covered etc.

In current implementation, cool rewards but not worth it for price thus hard pass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info