Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
falsecode101 wrote:
Remove the button from my atlas goddamn. If someone wanna buy it there can be other ways instead of shoving it players in the face.

Wait until you see the big green button.

Edit: dang ya'll are so poor lmao
Last edited by CrowbarSr on Feb 17, 2022, 8:46:39 PM
Overshot with the price.

Battle pass sytems are designed to be cheap and lure you into more engagement with the game, and *then* spending more.

This should be something for people that don't wanna go for supporter packs because it's too much for them, and then insta buy for everyone else that dishes out for supprter packs in the first place.
How about all you crying about this just leave the game if its so insufferable. GGG can monetize however they see fit and that's it.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 17, 2022, 8:51:08 PM
They delete my post because I guess I was right. Tencent wears the pants, Chris Wilson does not anymore.
Last edited by Moeses on Feb 17, 2022, 8:48:28 PM
I really don't understand the hate this is getting, cosmetics in this game are expensive yes, but they are only cosmetics and these are actually really cool. 30$ for this pass is fine, I think as long as things in these passes going forward stay cosmetic and have cool effects like these have. New alt arts this is fun, keep it up.
Woooooooooooooooooo more to buy
yuck
"
Razis wrote:
Overshot with the price.

Battle pass sytems are designed to be cheap and lure you into more engagement with the game, and *then* spending more.

This should be something for people that don't wanna go for supporter packs because it's too much for them, and then insta buy for everyone else that dishes out for supprter packs in the first place.

This tbh, even the supporter packs give more usability at all as you can kinda fit it in whatever you want to play, the items offered through this pass are specific and some of them aren't even visual in a regular gameplay. I mean, am I even going to watch my passisve tree every 5 minutes to see the skin of the jewel?
Repost of my comment from Reddit, really wanted to post my thoughts here in the hopes of having my voice heard.

Problem: There is absolutely no reason this has to be an exploitative time-gated MTX pass that uses FOMO to goad impulse purchases. Many people have an excess of unspent points which currently can't be used to buy this pass. There are also a handful of visual indicators which could be seen as P2W / highly beneficial features (especially Aegis block / Bottled Faith MTX) that most players will never experience, and will feel all the worse if they do acquire said items but "missed out" on this pass.

Solution:

1) Completely eliminate FOMO factor - make these available in store after the league has ended and can be earned when a player has time, and/or allow players to buy individual MTX as they see fit.

2) Lower the price to $5-10.

3) Allow this pass to be purchasable with points.

If all three of these were implemented, I feel the pass would be much more ethical and acceptable. Please consider this GGG.
First off, I was eager to see this and purchase, until I seen what the items were. I don't use any of these. We need more generic items or something that will draw more interest. Second, the price should have been $15. $30 for these when most people won't be using them was dumb. The battle-pass idea was GREAT. Keep that, but change it dramatically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info