Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

FOMO is a stupid arguement.

If everyone can obtain everything at any given time, then nothing will be special anymore and lose value. I enjoy limited-edition stuff.

Example: If the OG Charizard card from Pokemon booster packs could be obtained from every current pack, then no way would it ever be as valuable as it is now.

Stop crying over "FOMO", it's just annoying and boring.

If in 2 years I see someone with the battle pass mtx from this expansion, I will thank him (maybe not directly or personally) for supporting the devs of this game and for supporting great content.

Instead of FOMO, try FOLBC (Fear Of Losing Brain Cells) for reading most of these salt-induced-f2pleeching-never-spend-a-single-dollar comments.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Feb 17, 2022, 9:10:38 PM
This would be good (it is currently NOT), if you could enter with X amount of Coins and earn that X amount + a bit more by completing the battle pass, without making it extremely grindy, so people get to access the next battle pass with the same currency and feel encourage to do so because it is not too exhausting. Basically making use of the Fortnite and Apex Legends models.
Not even sure what to say about this GGG.

30 dollars for what you're offering is insane. You do realize that $30 is half of a brand new game. What are you trying to pull here? Really upsetting.
in my opinion, this system should be in a free form - since most of the items and skins in the game look like shit. it should not be paid content with restricted access like support packs they should have done it for free for all players because it's just a part of the game that they improve, it would naturally be worth tying this system in what in a way to league content it is natural to make it very rare and not just like 100+ maps, it would be too easy to pass, my inner toad does not want to play this league, complete achievements, and pay extra for what should have been in the game initially
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Feb 17, 2022, 9:18:47 PM
"
nrgleon45 wrote:
in my opinion, this system should be in a free form - since most of the items and skins in the game look like shit, they should have done it for free for all players because it's just a part of the game that they improve, it would naturally be worth tying this system in what in a way to league content it is natural to make it very rare and not just like 100+ maps, it would be too easy to pass, my inner toad does not want to play this league, complete achievements, and pay extra for what should have been in the game initially

Exactly this. As designers, you guys should be excited at the idea of improving the experience for us players. I don't expect a charity, but to make us pay for simply improving the functionality and fun-factor of already existing items is sad.

At the price you are asking it is more than sad. It is very, very sad.
I would pay 10$ max for this.
lol what
So, let me get this straight.
We buy the Battle Pass for $30.
We then still need to complete challenges to unlock anything in the Battle Pass that we paid for.
And the skins in the Battle Pass are exclusive to specific unique items.

Seems a bit much. If it were like $5 for the Battle Pass, then I guess it wouldn't be so bad. But for $30 there are much better cosmetics available which apply to all items in their respective catergory, rather than to specific unique items.

Battle Pass has been done better by other games. Maybe look at how they work in other games before bringing it into PoE.
OMG look at all thoses [Removed by Support] complaning about something they DONT NEED TO BUY. You don't want it ? SKIP IT ! It's a new way for POE to generate income, [Removed by Support] lmao
Have play this game for the past year and a half. Pretty decent add-on.
The comment above was 11 years ago lol
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 17, 2022, 9:44:40 PM
I love this game, and the amazing dev team. I'm so sorry but I am with lighty on this. I think is may be too far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info