Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

What are you doing GGG?

I thougth you where different. Future EA incoming.

Yeahhhh no, $30 price tag aside, this isn't well thought out...

I'm sure the majority of people would prefer a $15 with maybe even just 4 items that are actual overlays for any piece of gear. Not sure where the thought behind this being more profitable than that came from?

Then again I don't have the numbers, I only count 2 items in here that most would be using during their end-game builds... Headhunter is a push considering it's a chase item that most people use at the end of their league to mess around with.

Also constructive criticism = complaining KEKW
Last edited by indatent on Feb 17, 2022, 8:37:44 PM
On the off chance that this is some sort of psychological trick where you show us this and we tell you what we actually want...

I want my heist locker in my stash.

I'll pay you.
IGN : Reamus
yeah let me get out of standard and grind 117 atlas missions in a temp league AND PAY $30? out of your mind with this. rather buy a supporter pack that i can use in standard.
"
Kelori wrote:
I never thought that the PoE community is so toxic afterall.

The game is still F2P with zero P2W mechanics.
We have to pay 0 USD for the yearly expansions which completely reworks the endgame. We pay 0 USD for the 4 leagues / year.
The devs literally pour their hearts and souls into the game they love. They listen to the community (quick QoL changes we ask for), and collaborate with the fans (div cards, art comps, etc.)
PoE is a frickin labour of love, and this is what they get from the players...

The supporter packs and the MTX's from the shop are completely optional. Just like this new battle pass. If you don't like it, you don't buy it. It's literally that simple. I have no idea why is this so hard to grasp for a lot of people.

100% true! I will buy it tomorrow, thanks GGG for this amazing game <3
Everyone buy this so GGG can hire more people and we get PoE 2 tired of this waiting game.

#AD#SHILL#JUSTDOIT
Last edited by nefarious on Feb 17, 2022, 8:57:55 PM
This is pretty cool. Best game ever and you just have to buy some stash tabs. Bunch of crybabys don't realize this is how the best game ever made is funded. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy it. This is optional. Development costs resources and companies are running businesses.

Welcome to the real world children.
"
indatent wrote:
Yeahhhh no, $30 price tag aside, this isn't well thought out...

I'm sure the majority of people would prefer a $15 with maybe even just 4 items that are actual overlays for any piece of gear. Not sure where the thought behind this being more profitable than that came from?

Then again I don't have the numbers, I only count 2 items in here that most would be using during their end-game builds... Headhunter is a push considering it's a chase item that most people use at the end of their league to mess around with.

So the reason these things are designed this way is cos they have a purpose beyond just directly making money with their sales. The post itself says that this is targeted at "endgame" players. What this Pass is meant to do, besides just making some extra cash, is to entice people to play the game even more determinedly. Because now they have to buy that HH, besides also making an Aegis or Mjolner build, in order to see their mtx in action. They also, of course, need to complete their whole Atlas. I suspect that's actually the bigger reason why they're releasing these mtx like this - it's basically to keep players hooked. Hence it wouldn't make sense for them to apply to anything.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 17, 2022, 8:38:19 PM
In hope GGG reads the comments:

Probably won't buy it, because it does not come with shop points like the Supporter Packs.

If there were 300 shop points with it, I would probably buy it.

I don't buy other peoples (YT/Streamer) argument that it's misplaced from a timing perspective. Or that it will increase trade price of unique maps. Can farm unique maps the last month, or buy, or use archnemesis oppulence mod maybe.
I think it shouldn't include unique maps maybe, otherwise, it's great.

I like the that they are tied to specific unique, kinda fun of a thing.

Sorry about Reddit being angry that you're made something that costs money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info