Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
I thougth you where different. Future EA incoming.

Why would you think such silly things after they sold out to Tencent?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
lot of emotions in this thread

literally cosmetic FeelsOptionalMan
No option for standard-only players? Can't use points to purchase? Another package of poor choices. Sorry GGG not buying into this one until you consider your entire player base in your design choices.

Sad too, I actively like all of these cosmetics too.
Last edited by Keiper909 on Feb 17, 2022, 8:24:15 PM
"
Kelori wrote:
I never thought that the PoE community is so toxic afterall.

The game is still F2P with zero P2W mechanics.
We have to pay 0 USD for the yearly expansions which completely reworks the endgame. We pay 0 USD for the 4 leagues / year.
The devs literally pour their hearts and souls into the game they love. They listen to the community (quick QoL changes we ask for), and collaborate with the fans (div cards, art comps, etc.)
PoE is a frickin labour of love, and this is what they get from the players...

The supporter packs and the MTX's from the shop are completely optional. Just like this new battle pass. If you don't like it, you don't buy it. It's literally that simple. I have no idea why is this so hard to grasp for a lot of people.

100 %

My mind is blown how so many people here can hate so much on optional mtx in an absolutely amazing game that you can play for free.

like wtf ?
I do not get why people are raging over this. Free, amazing game. Every 3 months we get ridiculous content. Support the company or not. Who cares. Grow up.
30$ for a battle Pass!??? WTF? and only for eight item? WTF??
are you guys out of your mind? do you guys really understand what battle pass mean to be? 30$ for a battle pass? LOL
I thought this was an April Fools joke.
Did your tencent overlords put you up too this?
"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
No.

Just no.

What are you doing GGG?

I thought you were different. Future EA incoming.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info