Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

This is a Poor Decision to Tie it to atlas Completion. Not mentioning the price tag. The completion factor has Actually Impacted the in-game Economy, The Doryani map has gone from 2ex to 14ex in Less than an hour.

on another note, there are still Innumerable Uniques that have been in the game for years and still dont have 3d art.
Last edited by Luhc on Feb 17, 2022, 8:18:07 PM
you what mate?
I love this idea GGG, it gives the Streamers, and the players new goals to work for other than just trying to come up with crazy builds.

In some games you don't even have access to parts of the game unless you buy the battle pass. I am a new player, so my perspective might be a bit cooked.

I would add a suggestion that you have a Battle Pass leader board of some type that shows who acheived the objectives first that sort of thing. Maybe you do have that, and I just didn't read far enough in.

30 bucks is not to bad. I just ordered a meal from DoorDash and it was 45 bucks. If I can make a peanut butter and jelly instead just once and have weeks of entertaining skin hunting then I'm down.

My suggestion for going even further :

Spoiler
I think you could add even more complexity to this by having the atlas achievement only drop a crafting component of the item, like a legendary weapon seed for example. Give the players a chance to get this through drops or some other way that doesn't require $$, and those dropped ones are trade-able. If the player finishes the crafting which would require many components involving all aspects of the game, then they get an unskinned version of the legendary weapon. If they have the battlepass they would have to do the same thing to craft it, but they could get the seed as part of completing the atlas. And when they finish the craft they get the skin they paid for.

These legendary weapons should have some extra minor quality of life option like fully 6 linked white sockets or some such, so players aren't getting something that everyone else can't get but being able to slot in different color gems cuz its a legendary weapon... That sort of thing is my suggestion.
This is clearly not a battle pass, but a simple blacklotus pass or a GoFundLotus.

But why the not mention it weeks ago when you mentioned you ran out of development time, art team obviously hasn't ever ran out of time.

Expected, and streamers are going to do double time on filling the narrative that these type of decisions are "alright, and ok, when the opinion of a streamer isn't much more than entertainment.

Remember GGG, don't allow the MTX to transfer when POE2 comes out.

"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
Last edited by TLrKittens on Feb 17, 2022, 8:16:19 PM
No, I'm definitely not going to buy this.

You have other more important things in the game to fix than investing in it.

I think Dontinquire's question fits well here:

"Is this an out-of-season April Fool's joke?"
I love the idea, but the selection of uniques is just not for me.
It would be great if we were allowed to use points for this.

Thanks for this league. I have been having a blast.
"
Luhc wrote:
This is a Poor Decision to Tie it to atlas Completion. Not mentioning the price tag. The completion factor has Actually Impacted the in-game Economy, The Doryani map has gone from 2ex to 14ex in Less than an hour.

what price tag? 30$ for 8 cosmetics? that's dirt cheap for POE standards where a cosmetic is 10$ + :))
Yeahhhhh . . . . this is the wrong direction GGG. Should probally not do this. Or anything Tencent suggests
No way. This is a bad move and an insane pricing level.
The in game currency price of atlas completion just went up...lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info