Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

This was a real POG.

Ty GGG.
This will save me some annoying notetaking. good job!
#ArchnemesisSpaceMatters
This will fix none of the actual issues. Because of the limited storage capacity, the most profitable way to use archnemesis is to only pick-up the stuff needed for 1 particular combination and leave the rest on the ground. This could be easily solved by making components stackable and creating an inventory simair to currency/fragment stash tabs.
Please make that stash twice bigger, it becomes full really quick and sometimes I don't have any recipies even thou its full, so I have to drop off some duplicates
We need space, or make it stackable
that's a welcome addition :) well done!
"
"
Koscigrob wrote:
"
typecast wrote:
People are tripping. 64 slots is fine and you don't need autosort, stacking, multiple inventories, or more inventory slots. People worried about Archnem IV don't be. It is easily doable on 25 slots. Stop trying to do everything at once and pay attention to what monsters and league mechanics are dropping what. You can target farm everything.

We'll see how the new system works when it's ready. Can we get confirmation that nothing happened to the search bar and that it was clipped out of the picture.

Would you like to share this secret information what mechanic or what monsters drops what arch mod? Or if there is some reliable source which has it listed? From my obserwation it can be bound to monster's mod, but then you can target some monster's mods to only some degree, so its still random.

Rymse made a thread on reddit a few days ago titled I made a sheet for Archnemesis drop locations

Thanks, going to try this.
Ok this the best idea I ever see.
Very very good job. This will help a lot.
These changes are the single best thing we could have hoped for, thanks so much !!!

The league is the greatest i have played and the expansion is pog.

congrats on the smooth severs atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info