Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

Plz add more space!!!1
One of the best mid league updates so far!
Errrr... You're about two weeks late GGG, I made an equivalent tool with Awakened PoE... You're adding a second search bar basically. The problem is not finding the components for recipes, it's SPACE to store said components.
stackable/bigger space! please for biggest QoL. and PLEASE hiring professional UI designer.
Last edited by ariyako on Feb 17, 2022, 9:25:07 AM
That will help. Now We need to be able to stack them if the space is not going to be made bigger.
As has been said multiple times already. Please hire someone to care about QoL for the players because it's clear you guys are doing a poor job of it currently.

Look at the stats on your playerbase and how you drove them away this league. No one wans to deal with inventory management with a limit on the number you can pick up. You had some amazing changes but you completely blew it. The fact you still aren't addressing this 2 weeks in is bonkers. I'm on to another game like most of the players that were expecting more.
Nice change , but if you dont address the iventory issue , job only half done.
That being said , Make the stash bigger or items stackable , or drastically change the weighting of some
"
Bliker wrote:
Plz add more space!!!1

+++++++
Needs to be at least an 8x10 grid, if not 10x10. Needs sorting options too.
You just had to give us more space, nothing more. Everything else is useless, what's the use of having this if I don't have space to collect and store the materials I need for the recipes I want to make. It's disappointing, luckily at least the expansion is very good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info