Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

omg thank you,exactly what i wished for.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Feb 17, 2022, 10:05:04 AM
Space! need space!! Would you please listen to the players for once?
omg thank you !!! I was just thinking how awesome would be if there was MORE SPACE !!! WE NEED MORE SPACE PLEASE GGG.
cool, but can we get more space in it? I have to constantly drop things and try to balance all of them out to pick up more.
"
ffogell wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
nice, but seriously start thinking about hiring a guy who is going to sit in every meeting and scream QoL every 10 seconds. The league is goog but it could have been great with these little details. great job anyway

This can be solved by hiring professional UI designer.

Been at least 2 years I'm saying that and I'm getting downvoted to obliviou on reddit lmao.

well don't say it on reddit lmao
With these improvements, it would be advisable to increase the space, because would something have happened if there were more?
3G at war again
I think more space or even culling some components and reshuffling some recipes around could have made more of a positive impact. I can't even image what this was like when the stash was 1/2 of what it is now during testing. Clearly Chris did not even try to play with this mechanic, judging by the way he described it in the interview with Ziggy D. We need at least twice the space or dedicated slots that stack for each component. Either way this solution and removing the search functionality is unfortunately the wrong move.
Two weeks in and the league is still unfinished. Reminds me of 5 years ago when GGG would release unfinished leagues and try to finish them with pathes. This league the first patch is still not out - kinda tells me things...

64 slots for 63 unique precursors for archnemesis recipes is just absurd. 64 slots would be enough if you remove half of the ingredients and some recipes. By trying to have both - neither works.
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Feb 17, 2022, 11:02:23 AM
This is definitely a step in the right direction, but PLEASE add the ability to sort by level and name!! Maybe also additional storage space/tabs too, these drop so often. Additionally, consider adding a function to show base tier, tier 1, tier 2, etc modifiers in the inventory.
Last edited by Kegath on Feb 17, 2022, 11:14:10 AM
Is anything being done about the storage issues though? thats actually worse than any of the things youre currently fixing with this.

Letting the items stack would be a HUGE improvement.
even if its just items of the same type and level being stackable. this would help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info