Upcoming Improvements to the Archnemesis Panel

Awesome! So glad to see this thank you guys!
Veritania: When was the last time you saw the sun, Exile? The true sun.

Me, if I actually want to succeed at all in any given PoE League:
Don't worry guys you'll have your increased space, just wait till another league kicks in or another few so you all plebs out there need to buy it for only 10 dolars! Chris need to buy another set of magic cards for himself! :hahaha:
Last edited by WafelekRox on Feb 17, 2022, 3:09:28 PM
Really nice!

But what about the size of the stash!?!?

Wasn't that the whole problem to begin with or haven't people complained at all about that???

It's easy to complete the recipes and keep track of those, but i need more room, since i am saving for certain recipes.. and when you don't want to drop Frenzied for me, all i can do is gather the rest of the materials over and over, waiting for the frenzied to drop to complete it all
Oh, and i haven't engaged with league content in about a week..
Due to the lack of space and me saving for specific recipes with somethings that don't drop..

So great league... learn how strong recipes are, gather for them, then having to skip all league content until you eventually (probably) find the things you need to make those recipes...
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
Really nice!

But what about the size of the stash!?!?

Wasn't that the whole problem to begin with or haven't people complained at all about that???

It's easy to complete the recipes and keep track of those, but i need more room, since i am saving for certain recipes.. and when you don't want to drop Frenzied for me, all i can do is gather the rest of the materials over and over, waiting for the frenzied to drop to complete it all

For frenzied i think the monster has to have a haste aura,try rolling that as a map mod.
Limited space is fine as long as you can filter out the bad components in the loot filter. Currently because it's the current league mechanic, there is no way to filter the drops. So you have to remember what components you need and what you don't instead of filtering them out with a filter.

That is my major problem with the league. Didn't even need the UI changes, just need to filter the "bad" components.
give more space pls
Filtering wasnt bad at all. The real problem is SPACE, SPACE, SPACE AND AGAIN SPACE.... Make one of each component with 4 slot for each component and 15-20 slots for combined and everything will be great ...
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
Y not have it function like a map tab and have an additional area for favorite recipes? Still looks like a mess, but is an improvement on the current headache.
PILOT TO COMMAND, I NEED CLEARANCE THIS RECIPE, O WAIT, STILL WAITING ON FRENZIED, NVM BRO, GUESS WE'LL JUST SIT HERE WAITING FOR TAKE OFF.
Just let them stack. You let us build up infinite stash tabs league after league. These are just another currency.

I do not care how much this mechanic offers. If I can fill my inventory to a degree where i have no glowing combos, I'm not leaving the game to look up a spread sheet on what I should be dumping.

MORE ROOM, STACK THEM, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POWER LEVELS, WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT.
Last edited by SuicidalBaby on Feb 17, 2022, 4:56:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info