3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Fenounet wrote:
Are you guys sure Polaric Devastation covers enemies in Ash with the totems? There is no debuff icon on monsters.
And about Mastermind of Discord (-25% resistance with exposure), we don't use any Exposure? Did I miss something?

Yes, polaric devastation covers enemies in ash on totem hits.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 28, 2022, 11:32:06 AM
"
Kojack37 wrote:
Want to update and say this build is great. Killed the feared for the first time and it was super easy. You can even die and watch the totems just melt everything before you respawn.

Also loving the new influences. I am using these gloves right now for the Accuracy, attack speed, and DOT mutlti

However, thinking of replacing this with regular gloves with similar stats except I'll using the new ember and ichor to roll ignites spread to nearby enemies, which will allow me to replace fan the flames on a medium cluster to a differnt node that will replace the lost DOT multi for not going with apothecary gloves, prob blowback and cooked alive.

What would be the best mod for ichor on gloves? Maim on hit? Fire exposure?

Edit: Actually ended up with this. The ignite spreading mod is really hard to get. Took me about 150 embers to get it.

Maim on hit is only good if you got belt enchant.
"
Schejian wrote:
"
Fenounet wrote:
And about Mastermind of Discord (-25% resistance with exposure), we don't use any Exposure? Did I miss something?

We are using Elemental Equilibrium: -25% Exposure

Other Sources of Exposure (like -15% exposure on Gloves) don't work. As only the highest one will be applied.

I read the wrong wiki (outdated), EE wasn't mentioned haha

"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
Fenounet wrote:
Are you guys sure Polaric Devastation covers enemies in Ash with the totems? There is no debuff icon on monsters.

Yes, polaric devastation covers enemies in ash on totem hits.

Thanks for the confirmation.

"
Schejian wrote:
"
Fenounet wrote:

Other Sources of Exposure (like -15% exposure on Gloves) don't work. As only the highest one will be applied.

I didn't know this.

Right now, I have EE, Exposre on hit gloves for -11 fire res, cooked alive that gives -5 fire res, and I plan to eventually get the nearby enemies have -9/12 fire res.

Are you saying taht all these minus fire res ones are not going to work due to EE and are wasted mod slots?
"
Kojack37 wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
"
Fenounet wrote:

I didn't know this.

Right now, I have EE, Exposre on hit gloves for -11 fire res, cooked alive that gives -5 fire res, and I plan to eventually get the nearby enemies have -9/12 fire res.

Are you saying taht all these minus fire res ones are not going to work due to EE and are wasted mod slots?

Or will the glove mod not work since it's labelled "exposure" yet the other two mods on the helm and cluster jewel would work b/c they are not labelled "exposure"?
"
Kojack37 wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
"
Fenounet wrote:

I didn't know this.

Yes, and no. Other sources of Exposure won't count, as only the highest one does. So the Exposure on gloves doesn't count. Cooked Alive, on the other hand, applies a debuff to fire resistance without using Exposure, so it still counts.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
need advise, low output damage
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Hello,

The build is pretty nice but i'm lacking of survivability !
The damage is ok, but i guess, i need more level obviously (i die too much to level nicely ...)

can you check my pob and tell me what i'm missing ?

https://pastebin.com/GVttJwGx
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hello,

The damage is ok, but i guess, i need more level obviously (i die too much to level nicely ...)

Well, you got 2500HP.
Thats unacceptable low :)

Stash Away some of your zero-HP DPS Gear and get some HP first.

E.g. get a nice +Life/+Life%/+Supression RareChest instead of Hyrri
"
Schejian wrote:
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hello,

Well, you got 2500HP.
Thats unacceptable low :)

Stash Away some of your zero-HP DPS Gear and get some HP first.

E.g. get a nice +Life/+Life%/+Supression RareChest instead of Hyrri

ok i'll try this :)

You can confirm that the only source of sustain is life potion ?

My problem is not big hits, but the degen (fire, poison, corrupted blood) melts me in less than a sec ...
Last edited by tracker2013 on Mar 1, 2022, 3:29:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info