3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
KasparsT wrote:
"
firenovix wrote:

My current gear, for some reason am doing almost 0 damage to bosses, which is strange as before the recent patch I was melting them so am unsure about what has happened with the build, pob is showing 30+ mil dps but definitely not showing in game. Did something with the recent patch break the build?

Gloves enchant... :) Your totems will never hit with explosion unique bosses!!! Pierce.....
Only last hit will go b00m- not first 2 pierces...

Actually turned out I was just bugged after the patch, refunded a few passive points and added it back and it was fixed. The enchant on the gloves doesn't really matter, it triggers when I'm hit and attacks with my weapon but since I don't do damage the clone was basically just a meat shield that did nothing.
"
firenovix wrote:
"
KasparsT wrote:
"
firenovix wrote:

My current gear, for some reason am doing almost 0 damage to bosses, which is strange as before the recent patch I was melting them so am unsure about what has happened with the build, pob is showing 30+ mil dps but definitely not showing in game. Did something with the recent patch break the build?

Gloves enchant... :) Your totems will never hit with explosion unique bosses!!! Pierce.....
Only last hit will go b00m- not first 2 pierces...

Actually turned out I was just bugged after the patch, refunded a few passive points and added it back and it was fixed. The enchant on the gloves doesn't really matter, it triggers when I'm hit and attacks with my weapon but since I don't do damage the clone was basically just a meat shield that did nothing.

He was referring to your implicitz not your enchant.

"In Unique enemy presence your projectiles pierce".

You gotta replace that. Basically, all of your projectiles on bosses are going straight through them... So you will never get an explosion on the boss.
hi guys, anyoen knows how to improve this build? i know the awakened gems are missing, but i dont feel Super tanky, Mabe with the enlightened 4 it may change no?

https://pastebin.com/S1yYuYjU

Also i dont know how to calculate my fuses, can someone tell me how many fuses i got? Thank you!!!
Last edited by tiagoman on Feb 27, 2022, 2:03:32 AM
Able to 6 link my armor and get enlighten 3 to fit purity of elements in my set up.

Dropped the jade flask for an Atziri promise. I already have a life flask, cinderswallow, quicksilver, and quartz flask.

Thinking of taking out the quartz flask even tho it has nice attack speed mod. What's a good replacement? Dying sun? Wise Oak? Looking for DPS
"
tiagoman wrote:
hi guys, anyoen knows how to improve this build? i know the awakened gems are missing, but i dont feel Super tanky, Mabe with the enlightened 4 it may change no?

Also i dont know how to calculate my fuses, can someone tell me how many fuses i got? Thank you!!!

Your attackspeed is kinda low. But you got a very long Explosion Duration (1,4s), that helps you get to 17-18Fuses. (2,09APs*6*1,4)

You only got 3,4k HP, though. Low-ish Armor, no Ailment Immunity.
You put almost every single Talentpoint you have in DPS and nothing on Defence :)

You can afford to put some in DEF/HP Nodes. E.g; respecc the 7 Points from "Dirty Technique and "Heavy Draw" and grab some HP Nodes.

"
tiagoman wrote:

19 fuses.

EA Totem Attack speed * Hit chance * Duration * Totems
3.03 * .91 * 1.2 * 6 = 19.8

Spell supression capped, excellent. Life is low... Amulet doesn't have a life roll.

Looks like you're following the 40m DPS tree, which is not designed around survival. Should probably check out the well rounded tree, and respec a bunch of points into health.

Your POB shows you running 6 auras, and being at -58% mana. What are you actually running? If you pick up a level 3 enlighten, you should be able to squeeze in Grace, Determination, Defiance Banner, and Purity of Elements. Precision will not fit, and your hit chance will drop to .91, so your fuses may be less.

Hrm. You didn't activate your flasks in POB. Or configure it.

You're wearing rings with added fire damage. That's cutting your damage by a HUGE amount. Nealy half.

I'd pick up a 21/20 EA gem, drop those rings in the trash. You literally deal more damage with no rings at all. Maybe grab a couple defensive flasks instead of the Atziri / Quartz - some extra Evasion and Armour couldn't hurt there, especially if you're having problems surviving. And respec the tree for some more life.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Kojack37 wrote:
Able to 6 link my armor and get enlighten 3 to fit purity of elements in my set up.

Dropped the jade flask for an Atziri promise. I already have a life flask, cinderswallow, quicksilver, and quartz flask.

Thinking of taking out the quartz flask even tho it has nice attack speed mod. What's a good replacement? Dying sun? Wise Oak? Looking for DPS
Honestly, attack speed flask is pretty nice. Dying sun throws out more projectiles, but it only really helps with clear, and clear isn't much of a problem anyway. Wise oak maybe... Are you keeping your spell supression at 100 without the quartz? And fuses at 20? If the answer to either of those is no, I'd keep it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:

EA Totem Attack speed * Hit chance * Duration * Totems
3.03 * .91 * 1.2 * 6 = 19.8

I think you might have accidently been looking at the wrong Explosive Arrow-Skill in his PoB? (the one without links in his second-weapon set).
Hello guys! Can someone please take a look at my gear/tree and tell me where to invest next? The Damage feels very good but I'm hitting a wall an die a lot.

I also don't get the formula how to calculate the fuses, do I have the 20?

https://pastebin.com/p6hycLm7

Thank you guys.
"
Schejian wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:

Well, I don't want to sacrifice so much defences for dps tbh. 12.5k Eff max hit taken is not my cup of tea.

Agreed, thats too much glasscannon for a built than can only deal delayed damage.

I tried to balanced both off/def a bit.

I can really recommend going corrupted Skin of the Loyal + Ele Bow for Endgame. This Combo alone gives so much DPS that you got a lot of room for additional Defence, if you want too. (Chest was 7ex, Bow 2ex)

Here's my take atm (5,2k life 50M ignite 2.6Aps):
https://pastebin.com/3BJCJE4y

No LightningTrap+Combustion because honestly..who even bothers throwing that anymore.

But...the real Endgame setup (best setup i'v ever played) is:
Divergent EA (0,6sec Exposions) + Quill Rain + Skin of the Loyal.

0,6sec Explosions just felll so good and are so much faster.
You wont go back to the slow-ass 1,2s Explosions after you played that for a while.

+3-5 lvls on Bodyarmor provides the DMG (and +100%increased Defence)
QuillRain the Fuses (5+APS, definitely needed on a 0,6sec fuse)

Downside? It looks like shit on Pob :-)
And you need a lot of DPS to handle the DPS loss from going from 1,2sec fuses to 0,6s. But once you successfully do, you'r golden.

FunFact: Use Malevolance and you'll get 24-fuses explosions on bosses. (Thats about +45% more Dmg than a 20-Fuse Explosions, recouping some of the lost DPS, if you Boss alot).

At some point (somewhere around 20-30M DPS), adding more DPS does nothing to increased our Mapping Speed. Only decreasing Fuse-Duration does

Care to expand on the Quill Rain setup? I can get it to 4 APS but not with the dps. Taking a look at por.ninja not very many users of divergent EA to look at.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info