3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Can someone look at my char and say what to do next?
Im imo so low hp (die so fast) and dps at 9-10tier maps so looow :C
Hello! Can someone please take a look at my gear/tree and tell me where to invest next? The damage feels good, I'm running most T16 maps mostly without any issues, however feels like I'm fairly squishy sometimes. I have around 10-12ex to spend right now!

https://pastebin.com/Yjd7WMa6

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by PureRage40 on Feb 27, 2022, 10:05:57 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
He was referring to your implicitz not your enchant.

"In Unique enemy presence your projectiles pierce".

You gotta replace that. Basically, all of your projectiles on bosses are going straight through them... So you will never get an explosion on the boss.

Ohh I see, that was already replaced. I was in the middle of rolling it when I made my first post. Didn't have that while I was fighting bosses, had phys to lightning conversion modifier that was useless so was trying to get something better so I was confused as to what he meant so I checked my first post and realized what he was talking about lol.
Last edited by firenovix on Feb 27, 2022, 10:30:48 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
tiagoman wrote:
hi guys, anyoen knows how to improve this build? i know the awakened gems are missing, but i dont feel Super tanky, Mabe with the enlightened 4 it may change no?

https://pastebin.com/S1yYuYjU

Also i dont know how to calculate my fuses, can someone tell me how many fuses i got? Thank you!!!
19 fuses.

EA Totem Attack speed * Hit chance * Duration * Totems
3.03 * .91 * 1.2 * 6 = 19.8

Spell supression capped, excellent. Life is low... Amulet doesn't have a life roll.

Looks like you're following the 40m DPS tree, which is not designed around survival. Should probably check out the well rounded tree, and respec a bunch of points into health.

Your POB shows you running 6 auras, and being at -58% mana. What are you actually running? If you pick up a level 3 enlighten, you should be able to squeeze in Grace, Determination, Defiance Banner, and Purity of Elements. Precision will not fit, and your hit chance will drop to .91, so your fuses may be less.

Hrm. You didn't activate your flasks in POB. Or configure it.

You're wearing rings with added fire damage. That's cutting your damage by a HUGE amount. Nealy half.

I'd pick up a 21/20 EA gem, drop those rings in the trash. You literally deal more damage with no rings at all. Maybe grab a couple defensive flasks instead of the Atziri / Quartz - some extra Evasion and Armour couldn't hurt there, especially if you're having problems surviving. And respec the tree for some more life.

TY for the response, i will change the rings and get a better amulet i think.

Im running grace malevolence banner and precision. The other 2 cant run it bc i dont have enlighten, im thinking buying a enlighten 3 i think to run determination maybe. Do u think i can get some attack speed gloves? or they are supper unnecesary?
How did u get your helmet? did u craft it by yourself if yes ,how?
With a -8 to mana cost of skills Praxis and a helm with the Purity of Elements has 20% increased mana reservation efficiency lab enchant, I can run Purity of Elements, Precision, Determination, Defiance Banner and still have enough mana to spam my totems. I lose some stats with the ring, but as a casual player on a small budget this has been a lifesaver while leveling and early mapping.

Last edited by Tygerlilly on Feb 27, 2022, 4:48:42 PM
Update!

Currently sitting just shy of 19m ignite DPS, and I'm rapidly closing in on the point where more gear upgrades are pointless. I have a Blizzard crown I could switch to, and I really should upgrade my boots. I'm still using The Gull helmet, and it's really not helping a whole lot any more, as the mini-shrines it drops are usually so far behind me I don't bother.

I made level 97 today - I'm still using the well rounded tree, haven't switched to the DPS tree. Not sure if I will.

After I leveled, I tried a few risky pieces of content.

Sirus was trivial. Deathless run, he phases in under 5 seconds. Not as fast at the crazy Herald Stacker from back in the day, but close, and certainly the only thing I've seen phase him this fast since then.

Catarina was also trivial. Another deathless run.

I lined up The Feared, expecting something significantly harder, but no, also super easy. The only real challenge was staying out of the BIG aoe attacks, like Elder or the Cortex thing. I didn't even have to flask.

Searing Exarch without getting hit by the rolling meteors... easy.

Not much content left for me to throw at this thing... a few of the Maven invites, but those are generally easier than the Feared. The Expedition bosses. I guess I need to figure out how many more levels I want to aim for, and whether I want to push for a complete 40/40 challenges.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Want to update and say this build is great. Killed the feared for the first time and it was super easy. You can even die and watch the totems just melt everything before you respawn.

Also loving the new influences. I am using these gloves right now for the Accuracy, attack speed, and DOT mutlti

However, thinking of replacing this with regular gloves with similar stats except I'll using the new ember and ichor to roll ignites spread to nearby enemies, which will allow me to replace fan the flames on a medium cluster to a differnt node that will replace the lost DOT multi for not going with apothecary gloves, prob blowback and cooked alive.

What would be the best mod for ichor on gloves? Maim on hit? Fire exposure?

Edit: Actually ended up with this. The ignite spreading mod is really hard to get. Took me about 150 embers to get it.

Last edited by Kojack37 on Feb 28, 2022, 7:29:30 AM
Are you guys sure Polaric Devastation covers enemies in Ash with the totems? There is no debuff icon on monsters.
And about Mastermind of Discord (-25% resistance with exposure), we don't use any Exposure? Did I miss something?
"
Fenounet wrote:
Are you guys sure Polaric Devastation covers enemies in Ash with the totems? There is no debuff icon on monsters.
And about Mastermind of Discord (-25% resistance with exposure), we don't use any Exposure? Did I miss something?

We are using Elemental Equilibrium: -25% Exposure

Other Sources of Exposure (like -15% exposure on Gloves) don't work. As only the highest one will be applied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info