3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

I'm starting to hit that wall where it's hard for me to prioritize meaningful upgrades. Would anyone mind looking at my gear / passives and see if you have any suggestions?

Right now, I'm leaning towards crafting and/or buying a +2 amulet but wasn't sure if I could get more value out of investing into other gear first.

Also considering crafting a high life chest - damage is insane at the moment so survivability might be a winner?

I've seen quite a few people with a timeless jewels but honestly have no idea what would make a good one for this build.

Lastly, gloves and boots could use some love but I'm pretty happy with them overall.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
"
MCGusto wrote:
I'm starting to hit that wall where it's hard for me to prioritize meaningful upgrades. Would anyone mind looking at my gear / passives and see if you have any suggestions?

Right now, I'm leaning towards crafting and/or buying a +2 amulet but wasn't sure if I could get more value out of investing into other gear first.

Also considering crafting a high life chest - damage is insane at the moment so survivability might be a winner?

I've seen quite a few people with a timeless jewels but honestly have no idea what would make a good one for this build.

Lastly, gloves and boots could use some love but I'm pretty happy with them overall.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Flammability ring? Scorched ground on boots?

It also looks like you didn't take elemental mastery 40% increased effect of non-elemental ailments. Its a really good dps boost since, you know, shock.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 26, 2022, 7:37:23 AM
"
za6i9ka wrote:

Well, I don't want to sacrifice so much defences for dps tbh. 12.5k Eff max hit taken is not my cup of tea.

Agreed, thats too much glasscannon for a built than can only deal delayed damage.

I tried to balanced both off/def a bit.

I can really recommend going corrupted Skin of the Loyal + Ele Bow for Endgame. This Combo alone gives so much DPS that you got a lot of room for additional Defence, if you want too. (Chest was 7ex, Bow 2ex)

Here's my take atm (5,2k life 50M ignite 2.6Aps):
https://pastebin.com/3BJCJE4y

No LightningTrap+Combustion because honestly..who even bothers throwing that anymore.

But...the real Endgame setup (best setup i'v ever played) is:
Divergent EA (0,6sec Exposions) + Quill Rain + Skin of the Loyal.

0,6sec Explosions just felll so good and are so much faster.
You wont go back to the slow-ass 1,2s Explosions after you played that for a while.

+3-5 lvls on Bodyarmor provides the DMG (and +100%increased Defence)
QuillRain the Fuses (5+APS, definitely needed on a 0,6sec fuse)

Downside? It looks like shit on Pob :-)
And you need a lot of DPS to handle the DPS loss from going from 1,2sec fuses to 0,6s. But once you successfully do, you'r golden.

FunFact: Use Malevolance and you'll get 24-fuses explosions on bosses. (Thats about +45% more Dmg than a 20-Fuse Explosions, recouping some of the lost DPS, if you Boss alot).

At some point (somewhere around 20-30M DPS), adding more DPS does nothing to increased our Mapping Speed. Only decreasing Fuse-Duration does

Last edited by Schejian on Feb 26, 2022, 7:47:33 AM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Here's my version of pob. 96lvl with 52m dps without flasks and 55.5m with atziri's promise.

https://pastebin.com/tS8H27fv

This has genuinely saved my build, thanks for sharing this, flying through the end game now!
i see a few builds not using elemental prolif as a skill gem, am i missing something, or do we not want the burns to go to other mobs?
"
bongo86 wrote:
i see a few builds not using elemental prolif as a skill gem, am i missing something, or do we not want the burns to go to other mobs?

They use either cluster jewel, gloves implicit or swap gem for clear.
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
bongo86 wrote:

ah yes i see it on their gloves now. How would one get that on their gloves? i cant find any gloves with that on poe.trade
Thanks for the builds, very smooth throughout the season, 38 challenges DONE! Insane DPS, even though my gears have not min-maxed.
Last edited by cloudmonkeyz on Feb 26, 2022, 11:19:43 AM
"
bongo86 wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
bongo86 wrote:

ah yes i see it on their gloves now. How would one get that on their gloves? i cant find any gloves with that on poe.trade

Elderich currency.

Edit. The higher tier of orbs - the bigger aoe, cheapest one is usually enough in this case though. Its a big rng and may take more than hundred or even hundreds orbs if you're unlucky.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 26, 2022, 11:28:09 AM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Here's my version of pob. 96lvl with 52m dps without flasks and 55.5m with atziri's promise.

https://pastebin.com/tS8H27fv

I like what you did picking up "blink arrow has 100% inc cooldown recovery" in the bow mastery.

I was using flame dash paired with faster casting like a knob. Majority of my deaths probably came from opening a dangerous strongbox or being stuck in a sticky situation but not having any charges left on my flame dash to blink away. Feels much better with blink arrow.
Last edited by Ridman on Feb 26, 2022, 1:28:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info