3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
frallan123 wrote:
Is there a mod we need to avoid when doing expeditions?
Like immune to fire/cold/lightning etc.
There is a mod that makes the critters immune to ignite. It's not highlighted like immune to fire, so you need to be careful when picking where to place your explosives. Or run in a party with another damage type.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

What do I need to upgrade first if I wanna more single target DPS? ty
Great thread and enjoying the build. I am confused by how we can swap in deadly ailments for ignite proliferation for bossing when they are different color gems. Help appreciated!
Is there a damage mod to prioritize between added flat cold/lightning, ele dmg w/ attacks, % fire damage (not added), fire damage over time multi, and damage over time? Want to make sure I'm making the best selection possible. This is assuming attack speed needs have been met to get to 20 fuses.

Also, will added fire damage to ignited enemies interact w/ ee?
"
overt1me wrote:
Great thread and enjoying the build. I am confused by how we can swap in deadly ailments for ignite proliferation for bossing when they are different color gems. Help appreciated!

Can try slaming white sockets with vorici or using 2 different bows for clear/boss or just ditch ignite prolif and get it from gloves, chances are pretty low but its 1c per try only for lowest grade one like on my here
"
Teerick wrote:
Is there a damage mod to prioritize between added flat cold/lightning, ele dmg w/ attacks, % fire damage (not added), fire damage over time multi, and damage over time? Want to make sure I'm making the best selection possible. This is assuming attack speed needs have been met to get to 20 fuses.

Also, will added fire damage to ignited enemies interact w/ ee?

Check in pob for damage i guess. Usually, fire damage over time multi is best.
Also, any added flat fire dmg will kill EE, need to avoid it at any cost.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 20, 2022, 4:13:14 PM
Hey guys, just wsnted to say thanks for the build and for your help!
Killed everything besides The Feared (didn't try), but Sirus, Maven, Uber Elder and the new bosses everything deathless.
Can definitely recommand playing this build. I must have put around 25ex into it and I still have a lot of room for improvement but it was smooth from the beginning.
Cheers!

Also have you guys tried any forbidden flesh/flame with this build?

How can we get the 1% leech against chilled enemies?

I bought a cluster with calamitous and try to figure out if the freeze chance on the cluster help to chill enemies?

"
PattyWin wrote:

I bought a cluster with calamitous and try to figure out if the freeze chance on the cluster help to chill enemies?

If I understand right- you can`t leech life that way! Only life on kill on passive or cluster (?).

For me I`m using Hired Killer passive - +2% life on kill- HUGE life gain in clearing.

----------------

Anyone know: new implicit mod "Attacks have 15% chance to Maim on Hit" working for totems?

"
KasparsT wrote:
"
PattyWin wrote:

If I understand right- you can`t leech life that way! Only life on kill on passive or cluster (?).

For me I`m using Hired Killer passive - +2% life on kill- HUGE life gain in clearing.

----------------

Anyone know: new implicit mod "Attacks have 15% chance to Maim on Hit" working for totems?

+1 for hired killer, really nice qol on clearing - and the more mobs, the more recover :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info