3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

I'm trying to work Blood Rage into the build somehow for the crazy amounts of extra AS (28% extra attack speed with Ashes of the Stars) but I'm running into a problem - frenzy charge generation on bosses. Anomalous Blood Rage doesn't work since we're not hitting.

1. can i get rid of lightning spire and go Frenzy, Blood Rage, Lifetap, Combustion. Would Frenzy proc Combustion?

2. if i were to get flammability on hit on ring, can i link combustion to flame surge, arcanist brand? Would that work?

3. lastly how much of a dps loss would it be to just drop lightning spire/combustion for Frenzy, Blood Rage, Lifetap, Culling.
Is the only way to kill fire immune monsters is to get the fire damage as extra chaos dmg on our bow?

Also how important is the quality to all gems for the ashes amulet does that boost our dps a lot?
Last edited by goobergeorge on Feb 21, 2022, 5:46:31 PM
"
goobergeorge wrote:
Is the only way to kill fire immune monsters is to get the fire damage as extra chaos dmg on our bow?

Also how important is the quality to all gems for the ashes amulet does that boost our dps a lot?
You can just pop one of these to kill fire immune critters. Takes a while, but it works.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Has someone posted any info on crafting that helm, or something like it?
Hello,

I want to go with Malevolence instaed of Purity of Elements.
Therefore i need in my CWDT setup lifetap support, but it cast only Immortal Call so.
Whitout Immortal Call it cast Molten Shell, someone can tell me whats the problem ?
"
Alexioz wrote:
I'm trying to work Blood Rage into the build somehow for the crazy amounts of extra AS (28% extra attack speed with Ashes of the Stars) but I'm running into a problem - frenzy charge generation on bosses. Anomalous Blood Rage doesn't work since we're not hitting.

1. can i get rid of lightning spire and go Frenzy, Blood Rage, Lifetap, Combustion. Would Frenzy proc Combustion?

2. if i were to get flammability on hit on ring, can i link combustion to flame surge, arcanist brand? Would that work?

3. lastly how much of a dps loss would it be to just drop lightning spire/combustion for Frenzy, Blood Rage, Lifetap, Culling.

1. No.

2. NO.

3. Check in POB.

In short, for hit to ignite it has to do damage. And you can't do dmg with ancestral bond (brands count as you too). Thats why you need trap.
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
Hello,

Therefore i need in my CWDT setup lifetap support, but it cast only Immortal Call so.
Whitout Immortal Call it cast Molten Shell, someone can tell me whats the problem ?

Both are guard skills and guard skills share cooldown. Most likely thats the case.
"
Beskaius wrote:

what to improve? all done but can't lvl to 100 (every 10-11 maps i take a oneshot) due to 4.3k life (i think) and no enlight-malevolence (aspect of the spider and no purity of element) cover in ash ring is da way? or is only a dps (enough imho) boost?

I think you can upgrade helm into double influence and get scorched ground on boots (if you don't have it elsewhere). Like this

Edit. And maim on hit gloves + 8% increased dot taken enchant on belt should be an option too.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 21, 2022, 8:50:03 PM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
Hello,

Both are guard skills and guard skills share cooldown. Most likely thats the case.

but without lifetap it works.
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
NyRalph0 wrote:
Hello,

but without lifetap it works.

No idea then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info