3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hello,

Could someone help me price a syntesis ring :
Implicit : curse enemies with flammability on hit with 20% increased effect.
It lvl 82
Platform ps4.
I tried to find one in trade but with no success and its propably and end game ring for this build.

Cheers!
I know that hired Killer is huge and i used it before i respec.

Is there another option to get life on kill?
"
PattyWin wrote:

Is there another option to get life on kill?

medium cluster brush with death/life on hit gem or ring.
If you manage I'm running vitality so I'm getting around 300+ life regen.

This is my variation of the build.
Is using a 5l Quill Rain and boy is this thing a beast.
My lv95 char will get around 17k+ ignited dps with wrath 1x 5l + 1 6l
Or it could get more defensive with purity of elements + hy

There is a lot of room for improvement.
I can't say how much a QOL is Quill Rain for this build. No need to care about attack speed is great.

Also a good roooled Quill Rain gets a big boost from the Bow Mastery Increases and Reductions to Projectile Speed also apply to Damage with Bows.
To add Vitality I had to get to charisma (10 points) a helmet enchant or rearrange points for Determination mastery. Vitality is a big help for DOT and overall qol with lifetap.

My gear so far:
Spoiler

Possible improvements
crazy expensive stuff on PS:
Hyrri's Ire (2~4ex).
Unnatural Instinct (10~15ex).
Polaric Devastation (15~20ex).
With a lvl4 Enlighten (20~30ex) I could drop Vitality and keep both wrath and Purity of elements becaming kind of a aura stacker :)
Blizzard crown (4~6ex)
+3 Bow + attack speed gear (2~5ex) since I already got a 6L lvl76 bow.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Feb 21, 2022, 6:13:08 AM
Build melts stuff, clearspeed is as good as totem build can allow with Divergent EA. Arrows explode after 0.2sec and don't even need to swap to regular EA unless its some op stuff like buffed fullspec metamorphs, high delirious stuff or pinnacle bosses.

P.S. Also need to get either 30% accuracy belt enchat, or get chance to maim instead of accuracy per frenzy on gloves and enchant 8% increased dot taken on belt if i can get decent accuracy+curse ring.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Feb 21, 2022, 7:13:38 AM
Hey guys,

Late start to the league! Can someone please tell me what the best way to calculate DPS accurately on PoB is? Thank you!
IGN: _FuRi

what to improve? all done but can't lvl to 100 (every 10-11 maps i take a oneshot) due to 4.3k life (i think) and no enlight-malevolence (aspect of the spider and no purity of element) cover in ash ring is da way? or is only a dps (enough imho) boost?
Last edited by Beskaius on Feb 21, 2022, 9:47:03 AM
Hey guys, quick question.

Would the eater of worlds implict "Inflict Fire Exposure on Hit, applying -16% to Fire Resistance" work with the build instead of Elemental Equilibrium? On POB this exposure isn't considered for some reason...
"
Beskaius wrote:

what to improve? all done but can't lvl to 100 (every 10-11 maps i take a oneshot) due to 4.3k life (i think) and no enlight-malevolence (aspect of the spider and no purity of element) cover in ash ring is da way? or is only a dps (enough imho) boost?

Yeah, 4.3K Life is too low to avoid the random oneshots. If you are pushing levels purity of elements is also a must-have imho. Otherwise you'll still have to occasional ailment related death.

Build already has plenty of DPS, so don't hesitate to lose 20-30% for increased survivability while lvling.

Here's my setup for sacrificing DPS but beeing more bulky:

5,6k HP with around 35M DPS:
https://pastebin.com/wcQWtPTT

"
__Heimdall__ wrote:

Would the eater of worlds implict "Inflict Fire Exposure on Hit, applying -16% to Fire Resistance" work with the build instead of Elemental Equilibrium? On POB this exposure isn't considered for some reason...

Hm yeah it could work, but why would you want that? Our EE Exposure is -25% and basically free, you'll just replace it with a far weaker version.
"
Schejian wrote:

"
__Heimdall__ wrote:

Hm yeah it could work, but why would you want that? Our EE Exposure is -25% and basically free, you'll just replace it with a far weaker version.

Planning for Headhunter. I heard it can give some buffs with fire damage, which would break EE. With that mod, it would be consistent -41% res. Worse than EE (50%), but up all the time and with an extra passive point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info