3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hey guys, can someone explain please why we need Elemental Overload? Does it proc when our totems crit? Because i never saw buff from EO active. How it's activates here?
"
MishanyaUS wrote:
Hey guys, can someone explain please why we need Elemental Overload? Does it proc when our totems crit? Because i never saw buff from EO active. How it's activates here?

It's pretty much permanently
Hi. I recently switched from ignite prolif to lifetap support. It's easier to place the totems now, but the clear speed is aweful. How can you spread the ignites to other enemies without using ignite prolif?

Other than that, thanks for the guide.
"
Pandakak wrote:
Hi. I recently switched from ignite prolif to lifetap support. It's easier to place the totems now, but the clear speed is aweful. How can you spread the ignites to other enemies without using ignite prolif?

To get Ignite Proliferation without the gem you got two Options:

1, "Fan the Flames" from Medium Burning-Cluster
2, Searching Exarch Implicit on Gloves (1,4%chance to roll)
"
Schejian wrote:
"
Pandakak wrote:

Thank you so much!!
"
Pandakak wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
"
Pandakak wrote:

Thank you so much!!

Or use both.

Is your clearapeed too low if you use both ignite proliferation and lifetap?

Personally, I always have lifetap in.

I use Ignite Proliferation for general play, and swap in Awakened Deadly Ailments on Pinnacle bosses. But yeh this would be a challenge if you don't have a white socket or a bow swap.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 19, 2022, 5:07:52 PM
Hello everyone. First of all, thanks for the guide. Could you guys give me an advice my current gear upgrade priority? Damage seems kinda low at the moment. Have like 20 ex to spend at the moment.

https://pastebin.com/xtNiW4GB

I really enjoyed AG and spectres setup, thinking to do a +3 minion helmet. Arena master provides great attack speed buff, AG with kingsmaker is nice QoL
"
FakelZ wrote:

I really enjoyed AG and spectres setup, thinking to do a +3 minion helmet. Arena master provides great attack speed buff, AG with kingsmaker is nice QoL
There's a ton of people using (abusing?) Ashes for just that. You can run quite a few minions and have them be super tanky in a 4L helmet with AofS equipped. 50% quality on a Divergent AG is 25% increased life.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hey, I'm chiming in here just in case people are wondering "hmm, I don't have much time to play and I don't like to play Path of Currency, I'm terrible at farming, so can I play this build on a budget"? Well, I've just finished my first corrupted T16, Exarch influence, 6 corrupted rare strongboxes, no deaths (that's not true - my FPS died several times). I forgot to take a screenie, but the main debuffs were Enfeeble and monsters with 100% AoE.

I was level 88 with this gear:

The bow cost 70c, I think the chest piece cost 25c, everything else was less than 15c each. Quiver, boots, helm and non-curse ring are self-found. So, a bit less than an exalt overall. Black Star and Infinite Hunger were easy, I haven't tried anything harder yet.
Last edited by Faldrath on Feb 19, 2022, 7:08:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info