3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
broodcaladan wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
What is everyone doing as far as their Atlas Passives? I'm going to spec into legion but my only concern is being able to unlock all the enemies/chests in the timer due to the delay with the buildup from the arrows

I always go legion, this league its been insane. You won't always get every enemy, especially on big open areas, but that's fine. Strongboxes and shrines go well with this league as well.

I was gonna do legion - Strongboxes and essence. If i dont like the essence ill look into respeccing into shrines

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAggDOA2IIGwo9D-wQ4RIqFHcU2hbEF8sYxBtOHlsefR9mH8QkyyaKKSIqhCt-K9cwAzA1MeU0iDSmOY46rzufPl9BjEJzQwhDS0OpSg5N_FA5UYJU8VfjWEVazlvZXcdge2LVZDBkTGZ4Z-lp1XOLc6V0wXT6dsJ3FHiEev17CoAQgGSBD4OUg92EEYdmiBmJz4rRjSmRAJFNkX2RjJIsmeqb2JwrnV6dh5_lrBC2Arcrt8y7KryovNDFAsYzxjjG0MbZznrQotS51WbWW9ce2NDZkNql3E3dF90c3_jjfOX65iboiOqN6tXvrvJM8mXyk_Lo82z0B_h4-Pr6MPr8-y39yf-4AAA=

Was planning this

i normally do essences, chose not to this league. It's not an option on the map device this league, I also feel like this leagues mechanic applied to essences would result in a lot of deaths and bricking
Last edited by Brian9824 on Jan 10, 2024, 4:17:31 PM
I'm looking more closely at the skill tree for this build and I see a few nodes that buff Endurance Charges but no way that I see to actually gain Endurance Charges... Anyone know what I'm missing? How would one gain those charges with this build?
"
Richmix wrote:
I'm looking more closely at the skill tree for this build and I see a few nodes that buff Endurance Charges but no way that I see to actually gain Endurance Charges... Anyone know what I'm missing? How would one gain those charges with this build?

Enduring cry. Also that can be a 10% faster ignites with the right lethal pride next to it.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Ah yeah, facepalm moment. I just wasn't seeing it lol, thanks!
So I've hit 27 million ignite dps, and I'm wondering what I can do to get to DOT cap. I have more than enough fuses (24.91), so I'm thinking maybe swap my attack speed quiver for an elemental damage quiver, but unsure of what else I can do. This is my 2nd league, and by far my strongest build I've made. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

POB: https://pobb.in/zwSz6sKI8mMy
https://pobb.in/I_MrpZhTRL7s

could someone guice me in the right direction to what i should do next? with having the headhunter should i make any changes?

also, anyway to get more dps? i have 22 fuses but only around 22m dps.

and is there anything i should do in my 6 link thats not being used currently? "chest". spectres with the new ones from the wild wood for buffs? how would you do it? just confused on what to do next
"
Headtourist wrote:
"

EDIT: Damn, I do a ridiculous amount of damage now, but I'm also super squishy haha.

I'll probably also change the boots back-- I was trying to abuse the whole 2 reviving spectres for a free 50% aura, but they die non-stop and it's never up during situations where it matters.

Whatever you do, fix your spell suppression. It really has to be 100%. I see you at 93.
You can for example remove Disorienting Display and the empty jewel socket to get 3 points back and allocate Reflexes (to cap spell suppr) and a life mastery with 15% increased max life for 288 more hp.

Also remove Ash Frost and Storm nodes (3 points) and reallocate :
1 point in DOT mastery (15% duration
1 point in Fire mastery : additional -5% from fire exposure
1 point in reservation mastery (8% increased damage per aura)
-> Easy 2-2.5M extra non uber dps

Awesome ty!! I've made these changes and I'm at 4.2k life and 100% spell suppression, going to upgrade the rest of my gear soon.

What do you think about converting physical damage to elemental (I noticed some nodes do that for very cheap, 40% for a single point), a rare chest, or the brass dome?

I think you legit 10x my damage lol, mapping feels much more smooth. I'm trying to survive so I can level up, then start bossing once I'm level 97-98 I think. Before my damage wasn't enough to quickly wipe out expedition and harvest, but it feels pretty damn good now

I realize it'd probably be pretty easy for me to not run "Purity of Elements" at all and still be capped on resistances once my gear is slightly improved, but I don't know if I want to lose out on all the elemental ailment immunities
Last edited by marixalijustice on Jan 10, 2024, 8:57:44 PM
"
"
Headtourist wrote:
"

I realize it'd probably be pretty easy for me to not run "Purity of Elements" at all and still be capped on resistances once my gear is slightly improved, but I don't know if I want to lose out on all the elemental ailment immunities

you could get it on your flasks or the freeze one on boots?
"
What do you think about converting physical damage to elemental (I noticed some nodes do that for very cheap, 40% for a single point), a rare chest, or the brass dome?

Convert does nothing for this build since EA only does fire damage. Any added flat cold or lightning damage to attacks is helpful for EE, but increasing the EA fire damage (+ EA levels) is the goal because of flammability, fire exposure, and fire DoT multi on gear.
Last edited by Dromlin on Jan 10, 2024, 10:01:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info