3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
kennethpohler wrote:
Would a nice exile be so kind to look at my char and tell me which upgrades I should work on, and maybe tell me my DPS? I can’t use Pob on MacBook, Ty

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009944

Welcome to a whole new world my friend. Awakened POE Trade is a must-have too.
This build is incredibly insane. Best ranged build ive ever played hands down. Ive farmed for some pretty good gear to this point in the league but I was doing T16 maps which FAARRR less gear pretty easily. Its all kinda just gravy now. Next up are 21 plus gems and maybe a deter/grave mana reserve helm so i can slide in Purity of Elements.

I also suggest people try the new currency. Using them on my gloves i discovered a psuedo 7 link because of free ignite prolif from one of the implicits. Insane shit.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Feb 16, 2022, 9:54:42 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
The bow isn't actually that hard to put together... at least, a temp one until you can go for the end-game variant.

Buy Porcupine cards for the base, that will give you a 6 link shortbow with item level 50. They are going for ~3 chaos each right now, cheaper if you can snipe a few. So under 20c for the base.

The first option is to Alteration / Augmentation spam it for +gems and/or attack speed.

The second option is to hit it with a shrieking (or deafening) essense of dread. That will give you +2 bow gems. If you have an open prefix and ONE open suffix, you can craft cannot roll attack mods and exalt slam, you'll get +1 gems, then scrub off the craft and add attack speed. That bow is good enough, I'm running one that's not even that good and no problem clearing content.

Colors... we have some flexibility here. We need 1G and 3R. (EA, Ballista, Burning damage, & Lifetap) For the last two, we can use any two of ignite prolif (B), elemental damage with attacks (R), deadly ailments (G). So what I've been doing is bench crafting 3R, and as long as the last 3 don't all go green, you can make it work. It's usually cost me a couple benches to get something useable.

Then you can store up currency until you can craft the actual endgame bow.

Forgot about just getting the short bow from the cards, actually had a set. Ended up just buying a 6L anyway.

200ish chromes later, I'm sitting at 3r2g1b. With this I could drop elemental damage for awakened ailments.

I'm assuming that I could try and harvest craft 'non-red to red' and hope that it'll make it 411 in colors right (or unfortunately 33)?

"
ColeonePS wrote:
This build is incredibly insane. Best ranged build ive ever played hands down. Ive farmed for some pretty good gear to this point in the league but I was doing T16 maps which FAARRR less gear pretty easily. Its all kinda just gravy now. Next up are 21 plus gems and maybe a deter/grave mana reserve helm so i can slide in Purity of Elements.

I also suggest people try the new currency. Using them on my gloves i discovered a psuedo 7 link because of free ignite prolif from one of the implicits. Insane shit.

For the gloves, is that the 'ignites you inflict spread to other enemies' implicit?

I've got that, but if I remove the ignite gem from the EA, does it still ignite though? I wasn't sure if I should have that implicit or I think it was fire DOT?

Last edited by dokterr on Feb 16, 2022, 10:19:01 AM

For the gloves, is that the 'ignites you inflict spread to other enemies' implicit?

I've got that, but if I remove the ignite gem from the EA, does it still ignite though? I wasn't sure if I should have that implicit or I think it was fire DOT?

[/quote]

Yes it does. All our damage ignites so we need no source of chance to ignite.
"
ColeonePS wrote:

Yep is this one.
I asked about it some pages ago but no one seam to care :(
Since I started using I drooped proliferation.

There is also the faster ignite, got lesser one on boots:
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Feb 16, 2022, 12:35:24 PM
"
Forgot about just getting the short bow from the cards, actually had a set. Ended up just buying a 6L anyway.

200ish chromes later, I'm sitting at 3r2g1b. With this I could drop elemental damage for awakened ailments.

I'm assuming that I could try and harvest craft 'non-red to red' and hope that it'll make it 411 in colors right (or unfortunately 33)?

You may want to consider pushing Vorici to Research and crafting white sockets. I got lucky with Vorici at rank 3 and took down the Mastermind, getting W-W-W-W-R-G
"
Gonzales_38 wrote:
Correct, no leech.
Only Life reg in Maps ans 39% Speed at Bossing

In addition, you get 24% skill duration. According to PoB, I am now at 1.53. I am currently considering whether to remove the 15% from the tree.

The 24 % can go up to 30%. Thanks to Ashes of the Stars

Last edited by Gonzales_38 on Feb 16, 2022, 1:20:39 PM
can someone check my profile for my next upgrade?
Sooo...uhhhh:

This works pretttty fine with a Ele-Bow (Only had my Auras socketed in Bow anyway)

Disclaimer:
Work in Progress, PoB Screenshot is missing 45%Lightning Res and some Spell Supp. Will Have to Shuffle some Gear around first to make it work.
So will lose some %dps. But I just had to brag about that insane chest. Sorry :)

I want to start this build but I heard Hierophant is better at tanking hits? I die alot if that's true I would sacrifice little damage for toughness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info