3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

so I have about 1.95 attack rate with 88% chance to hit.. I'm working on getting watchtowers for the 6 totems.. but how do i calculate fuses? I saw your calc, but was not sure how to get my duration for the calc?
You can see duration in the "calcs" section of POB, under something titled "other skill effects" or something that like (not in front of my PC right now).
"
twarunchai wrote:
Hi, I have some questions that I still do not know what is for or how mechanics work?

1. I found many high-rank EA did not use vitality buff as all mana are reserved.
But, "how do they survive?" also, they have only one life potion and no cinderswallow.

2. I found some link arcanist brand with Flame surge and Flanmabiilty together.
Is it work? we did not up passive for brand as I understand its only trigger flame surge that just burning on the ground up damage 25%.

3. As archnemesis, mobs from them might immune damage aliment that we cannot ignite. Or some mobs really high res to fire. How can we fight these mobs. I really sad that I do damage over 5 mins but the hp mobs still full.

4. Why they use blizzard crown? the implicit are add cold damage that we cannot use it, and treat cold res mobs higher 10% that no value to us as we ignite and fire res (they already has other cold/lighting damage to proc EE)

Thank you in advance.

1) Why use Vitality? I don't know anyone using vitality. We don't need vitality to survive.

2) If you want to cast flammability that way, go for it, but it would be slower than linking it with frenzy.

3) I don't play league, so someone else might have insight on how to handle it.

4) The added cold damage from Blizzard Crown is massive, and it gets added to our hits and explosion damage. Plus it means you don't need another source of added cold/lightning anywhere.

"
morgiarti wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
morgiarti wrote:
Hi guys! There's a strange issue I can't figure out. Maybe I really don't understand something, but I inserted all the gems according to the guide and I still have 4 ballistas, not 6. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Your characters are marked as private, so we can't see them. If I had to guess, I'd say you haven't taken Watchtowers and Panopticom on the skill tree.

Thank you so much. You were absolutely right! Panopticom was indeed missing from the build. But how can I get the Warchtower? Taking into account the fact that it is not in the current build according to current PoB (more precisely, it is somehow present, but there is no way to it).

You "annoint" Watchtowers on your amulet using the oils you get from Blight mechanic.
"
brunowa wrote:

1) Why use Vitality? I don't know anyone using vitality. We don't need vitality to survive.

2) If you want to cast flammability that way, go for it, but it would be slower than linking it with frenzy.

3) I don't play league, so someone else might have insight on how to handle it.

4) The added cold damage from Blizzard Crown is massive, and it gets added to our hits and explosion damage. Plus it means you don't need another source of added cold/lightning anywhere.

1. That why I do not know how we survive as this build cannot leech life which means we need regen life to survive or use only life potion.
Or, it has something that am I missing to gen life?
I also die many times from runout of life potion during a boss fight.

4. I see so pure add damage also count in Explosion too. But add damage to attack did not count in explosion.

Thank you brunowa

I use Vitality + Blood Rage, with Helmet enchant and Ashes of the Stars 39%attack speed
Would a nice exile be so kind to look at my char and tell me which upgrades I should work on, and maybe tell me my DPS? I can’t use Pob on MacBook, Ty
"
Gonzales_38 wrote:
I use Vitality + Blood Rage, with Helmet enchant and Ashes of the Stars 39%attack speed

Blood rage cannot leech life as we did not have any damage, right?
attack speed 39% really good idea

and yes vitality help us a lot
Correct, no leech.
Only Life reg in Maps ans 39% Speed at Bossing
Hey guys would you mind looking at my char and give me an advice on what you'd upgrade next? I feel like my single target DPS is not that great, I think it must be because of my attack speed. My bow AS enchant is scuffed but I bought it for pretty cheap as I started playing this build.

I may farm some currency to buy an unnatural instinct to help with the attack speed of maybe craft a better bow.

Also thanks for the build and you guys help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info