3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Quick question, I'm looking at craftofexile and since I've got the level 50 bow from the porcupine, I can't actually craft fire/chaos DOT as the minimum is ilvl60.

But I see some on trade that actually have the t1 craft despite being level 50.

What's up with that?

"
dokterr wrote:
Quick question, I'm looking at craftofexile and since I've got the level 50 bow from the porcupine, I can't actually craft fire/chaos DOT as the minimum is ilvl60.

What's up with that?

Crafting bench doesn't care about itemlevel.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
PathToGod wrote:
I want to start this build but I heard Hierophant is better at tanking hits? I die alot if that's true I would sacrifice little damage for toughness.
You can infer the answer to this pretty easily.

Go to poe.ninja, select hard core league, and explosive arrow.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?skill=Explosive-Arrow

Looks like the most popular by almost double is the Champion variant if you're worried about dying.

With that said, I'm running softcore, and the witch variant, and I'm having no difficulty leveling at 93. I'm not up to fully juiced T16 maps yet, but I'm running fairly juiced. And my gear is by no means endgame yet, either.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
dokterr wrote:

What's up with that?

Crafting bench doesn't care about itemlevel.

Not sure why I didn't actually realize that. Thanks.
Hello!

Question about accuracy rating: how much you need to hit 100%?
I have 4300 accuracy - to cover both chance to hit and chance to hit evasive monsters...

Then second question: Did we even need to cover those EVASIVE MONSTERS? Maybe i`m investing TOO much in accuracy- time to respec to attack speed? :)

But yes- nice build!
Anyone know how too see in POB how much the total DPS increases with attack speed?
Hi guys, casual-ish player here - how do you run all the auras without getting a lvl4 enlight? I'm currently running without determination which i dont think is very good.

Is there any way to run purity + grace + defiance banner + determination without spending like 16ex for enlighten lvl4? can you make do with enlighten lvl2?

Any help would be appreciated thank you :))
I hope people dont mind me doing the obligatory "What should I upgrade next?" post.

My attack speed is apparently pathetic and based on what I can tell I am only getting about 12 fuses, so I am thinking I need to figure out how to get more attack speed although I am not sure how yet.

I have about 120 chaos atm. I am probably too casual to ever afford stuff like Unnatural Instinct unless I get some really lucky drops so that sort of thing is out for me.

I have been following Palsterons build but will be looking more at this one and maybe switching over if I get enough regret orbs.
Last edited by Baldrick on Feb 16, 2022, 8:02:12 PM
There are a few ways to get all auras without spending more than one exalt

-Get a helmet with a determination/purity of elements mana efficiency enchant
-Get the passive mastery that grants 25% determination efficiency
-Get Ashes of the Stars for 1 EX
-Get an amulet with the Warlord affix that grants 40-50% determination efficiency.

Pick whichever you like. Ashes of the Stars is likely the best of the bunch.
Last edited by velvetpaws12 on Feb 16, 2022, 8:06:33 PM
I just crafted a +3 gem bow with with T2 elemental damage with attacks, t3 IAS and fire dot multi. I had been using a quill rain up until this point.

The difference in damage is negligible, in fact i'd argue the clear is significantly worse. Quill Rain is able to maximize the per arrow multipliers and it just seems to be better overall damage.

I feel like i wasted 20 ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info