Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

[Removed by Support]

on-hit bow builds did stupid damage at high investment and now they get an enormous buff that will bottleneck the entire league into hit-based bow builds. They even said in their OWN POST that they are viable and competitive at high investment. So rather than fix the problem, they take the top end of the build and shoot it to the moon.

Hilarious.

Every adjustment league after league is GGG fixing their own mistakes from previous leagues, or pivoting back and forth from things they fixed or changed recently. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 24, 2022, 8:08:11 PM
"
Praanesh wrote:
Damn

My thoughts exactly, in a good way ofc.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Looking through the threshold jewel changes again in sheer disbelief. Eyeball math says viper strike now deals 60% less damage. Is this a joke? Who in their right mind would ever even think about playing viper strike outside standard league now?
Spells like Flameblast and Divine Ire feel clunky to use, they just are not fun despite their damage potential getting no end of buffs. I wish there was a support gem or something that caused some of these channeling skills to release at max charges. Those few milliseconds of time that I hold Flameblast when it is at max charges - because it is near impossible to release it right at 10 - is lost dps and it drives me crazy. So finicky.
Please reconsider the proposed Fire Burst changes. The "ignite compensation" for Fire Burst as proposed is actually a nerf to it's primary strong point of map clear. I think I speak for literally everyone who has played Fire Burst in saying that I'd rather eat the 28% global ignite nerf "un-compensated" than get slightly higher numbers with a 1.5 second cooldown.
The following Unique Jewels can no longer be obtained: First Snow,

I been using freezing pulse a while now. The jewel they are not supporting adds 2 additional projectiles per jewel uses. max was 2 jewels with max 5 projectiles. is there a support gem to replace this extra projectiles what would not loose damage? All the other support gems (unless I am missing something) reduces damage when used.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Jan 24, 2022, 8:25:31 PM
"
yochee0 wrote:
Spells like Flameblast and Divine Ire feel clunky to use, they just are not fun despite their damage potential getting no end of buffs. I wish there was a support gem or something that caused some of these channeling skills to release at max charges. Those few milliseconds of time that I hold Flameblast when it is at max charges - because it is near impossible to release it right at 10 - is lost dps and it drives me crazy. So finicky.

There is only one good channeling skill, and it is cyclone.
I would love some more defensive options and/or buffs
channeling (except cyclone) is antithetical to the entire design of the game.

All channeling skills should be instant cast and build up charges while you move or they will forever be unusable

I don't see why you can't just have all channelling skills also move the character along with your mouse and then when you let go of the button, it casts the spell. Rather than stopping you in one place for the channel AND the cast.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jan 24, 2022, 8:28:55 PM
How impactful was the gem to viperstrike? I was kind of wanting to play with viperstrike as a league starter :(
Last edited by TaurenMoo on Jan 24, 2022, 8:30:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info