Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

thank you ggg instead of playing 9 or 10 builds this league like i usually i ll just pain myself through one and quit...Lost Ark looking good... and i fking broke my headset reading this trash
What about poison based builds??
For those trying to get a bow build it's not bad and a bleed arc, fire can be a good thing... But there are a lot of nerfs and so much that added to the other nerfs that have already been, it risks destroying the other builds. GGG says they want to value spells. Excellent!!! Not because it absurdly nerfs the base damage of elemental spell gems: lightning, ice and chaos and the few support gems that haven't been nerfed yet in the last patch. Nerf base gem + Nerf bonus damage gem + previous nerf multipliers gem + previous nerf crit gems + mana cost/or penetration/or power charge gem - triple previous nerfs.

Less than 1% of all builds were still playing with the above combo type and that of the 6 gems 3 still hadn't been nerfed too much and yet the damage had already dropped from at least 30% to 60%... With Nerf from now on builds of this type of composition should lose more than 20% of damage at least... In other words, the total nerf in the elemental spell class was / will be 80%... If only 1% of players played with these builds now will be almost zero apparently... They will do what they did with the pure RF build destroy to the point that RF is now just support and look at that.

Improves the Storm Orb and nerfing the Hydrosphere doesn't solve... Because the main use of the change in Boss is that like a previous patch they nerfed the orb making it static in positioning, you can't throw and in boss where the dynamics is mandatory, you can't make Maven with this one and for practicality the class switched to hydro to be able to help with the debuff...

Unless they announce something very good coming, it's not good news.

Note: Hybrid totem and minions builds are still hyper viable even with the nerf.
For the love of god buff Spectral Throw
Looking awesome, I'm excited to see the changes to self-cast, self-bowing in action!
Ouch. [Removed by Support] Nerfs. Perplexing. Nerf mobs please.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 24, 2022, 7:38:37 PM
"+100 to Accuracy Rating per Green Socket on your Bow"

Weird to penalize having white sockets in this way.
MFW more Mortal Conviction/Blood Magic changes.

(≖᷆︵︣≖)👎
Last edited by Monstarella on Jan 24, 2022, 7:44:00 PM
"
Kanye_West wrote:
"
trollkind wrote:
Glacial Hammer, this is not a buff.
Sure, I was also not too happy about feeling the need to have the unique jewel to make that skill shine but that wasn't about the conversion, that could be accomplished through a bunch of other means anyway but the built in improved specialized Splash was what made GH great. Now I basically lose a gem slot (so about 30% less damage) and the resulting splash will be 41% weaker.
Was it really the intention to nerf GH so hard?

I really like the Mark rework though. And I'm interested what else you have planned for my old favorite Ice Spear.

Where does it say it's removing the threshold jewel? I can't find it, and the post only says that they will be removing some of the thresholds and altering some of the others.

Inside the first Spoiler tag:
"
The following Unique Jewels can no longer be obtained: First Snow, Frozen Trail, Growing Agony, Overwhelming Odds, Rapid Expansion, Steel Spirit, Weight of the Empire, and Winter Burial.
... is not a troll
Dafuq did intuitive link do to deserve that nerf. the skill is janky with its duration and if not in group play you have to have a tanky minion to link to. Like why? 44% less Damage at gem level 1 (previously 20%) compared to Cast on Critical Strike Support: Supported Skills now deal 19% less Spell Damage at gem level 1 (previously 20% more). Both have a heavy investment. Just why? Rip CoC too
Last edited by SBCrossjoint on Jan 24, 2022, 7:46:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info