Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

"
Quivers can now roll "Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow" as a Suffix. The Shaper- and Hunter-influenced prefix versions of this modifier can no longer be rolled.

+1 arrow is currently either Shaper or Warlord influenced prefix BTW.
New league. New nerfs. :D
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Blip wrote:
What about the balance of gear being shit, or trade being shit, or crafting being shit, honestly I would love a private viod league which is the complete opposite of the crap hard mode coming. Buff drops a lot and give harvest back in its pre-useless state from harvest league. I dont find poe fun anymore because everything is always way too out of reach. I would love to try different builds, but it is impossible to get the currency. I would love to try headhunter at least once, but currency or the div cards don't drop and map sustain is impossible. With all that, mage blood prices are probably like 10 times what I have on standard having played from closed beta, beyond a joke.

I quit last 5 leagues for the same reason. The game proposal is to test biilds, but you can barely perfect one. I never could have fun playing
With poison builds because all of them don't scale well.

Instead of they think of people which want to play after work or study to have a relaxing time, they want nerdy players to spend whole
Life to get one exalted.

I spent money in this game but until I see some good changes I won't get a single coin in my wallet to this game.

Since dellirium I don't feel this game funny anymore. Maybe when They lost players to LostArk They also wake up a bit
Make Archmage Great Again
"
Nestirey wrote:
X marks the Archmage build.

I really like the teasers before the official announcement. Spaces out a lot of theorycrafting into more enjoyable chunks.
Keep it up!

Have a good day!

Opened the thread ctrl+f archmage. only saw your post. #MakeArchmageGreatAgain
Damn, Toxic Rain is finally getting a nerf. :(
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfSWYPXd9prVxf5v_DoqtIQ
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/snoobae85
I typically like playing HS at least once per league on the leagues I actually play, so mixed opinion on the change.

It IS good if you play SSF and cannot for whatever reason obtain a weight of the empire jewel. However I think the idea that you'd never get 2 which is what the change implies is odd. Even less actually.

There is the reality however that now those two sockets open up to more attractive stuff. So maybe with those two sockets filled with flat damage we can see it balance out. I'm doubting it though.

So good and bad here on that which seems an obvious nerf.
These changes completely destroy Icestorm builds and render then skill/item completely unplayable.

This feels like an oversight as spell gems were largely adjusted to offset these changes but icestorm (as it is not a gem) was overlooked.

Please fix this oversight. Icestorm is a fun build to play but would be completely unplayable with this change (damage is already low).
"
Nepenthess wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Noko193 wrote:
CoC is completely dead now Sadge

Are u sure? From what I see they are just nerfing the value cause of the increase (+- 40% ) on base spell damage. So at the end it should remain more or less the same. Please math genius pob warriors help me here hehe

Ya, anyone who is saying "boo hoo nerf" is skimming and not putting together the fact that the increased damage on spells has to come out somewhere, or next league everyone will be a CoC.

Only issue is any skills that weren't buffed fail on CoC and you can use CoC with a lot more than just Ice Nova and Ice Spear. That's where its breaks it.. its only really worth doing it now on a Ice Spear or Ice Nova.
Sorry for my bad english at all. But i can literally see that in STD league the players (actually 2-3 players who got all the originals of mirrored-tier items) will be just using a divine orb and will get a new mirrored-tier weapons with 10-20% increased pDPS (by increasing tier-1 flat phys damage in the patch)? Do i? Or i do not? Just for an interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info