Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

i vote for it to come back as a temp event...."Endless Scourge"
I'm guessing people will still be able to use tainted currency in standard. Some clarification would be nice either way though
Ok ty for that . when do we get to see what the next league is ? League reveal please xD
We can still use our tainted currency after league ends right?

I personally liked league so this was sad news for me. Could have been Zana mod without chance to interact on maps without but well...
Last edited by FinYuna on Jan 12, 2022, 8:41:09 AM
Good, the krangler was shit for anything but maps and a few weird side shows like doryan.

But was a decent season.
that mech add build-equality. As rf i can farm almost all scourge maps, but i'm really tanky and pay my dps for it. Sad, that "funny" legion mechanic with cyclone and HH is OK for these developers, breach exp farm and 100 lvl in 2 days is ok too.
that mech revive maps for me.
Obviously, with some new vaal features scourge will be top5 among all updates, 4 dummy bosses looks like a joke, scourge craft is also bad designed.
Sad
"
rekikyo wrote:

I don't hear people whining when their items get completely destroyed, something Scourge almost never did (unless you were so unfortunate to get -2 levels or -90% to some damage type)

i made 6 wands with deal no physical damage... and about 4 daresso defiance with 2 mods in temple. none of them with good ones but still. Thanks to the new temple doubcorrupt is up more often(and thanks to tainted currency you didn't even need to 6link before trying) so of course the frequency of trying got up. I also don't think trade reflects the actual success values...
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Messerschmitt wrote:

February is a weird one where it's pretty stacked with anticipated games but I have to wonder what kind of overlap there is between them and Path of Exile.

Dying Light 2, Lost Ark, TW:Warhammer 3, Elden Ring, Horizon 2, Destiny 2 expansion and a fist full of indie games from supposedly great developers.

Speaking for myself I'm only really invested in Dying Light 2 but even then I'll play only after I get my fill of the new PoE expansion. Mileage may vary for others.

Hi!
Dying Light 2 will be a really great game indeed BUT I have to say, Techland is terrible at optmizing and solving bugs before release, well how do I know? Dying Light 1 (played 410 hours) and Dead Island (played 416 hours) https://imgur.com/U75fVT4 and both on initial months were terrible in terms of bugs and optimization. So Dying Light 2 I will aim for later August. 5 months probably will be enough for them solving most of issues and make a great game.

I will take a look at the indie games list you said, probably will find something interesting. Thanks mate!
3.17 in February? I don't know why but I thought it would be January 20th.
Scourge isn't core...I'm fine with that. I didn't play much this league, and although I enjoyed the content, the rewards were not worth the death trap inside. I do hope, however, tainted currencies are added to the core drop pool at maybe a 10-20% drop rate of the normal variety.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info