Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Hmm ... There is a lot of bad things regarding this league but there's also some good. I would love if you added scourge as a sextant modifier, on the same rarity as the Hidden grove.
Reduce all scourge drops by 90%, and let it be as an interesting mechanic in the game.
Hope in next league they not nerf playable skills, and instead of ading some new skills, they just rework old ones who 0,1% players use just for meme, becouse they are way to weak compared to meta skills.
what about the scourged items? they will be transfered to standard league after league ends?
good choice
i think this is a good choice, some of the scourge rewards were extremely underwhelming, some where insanely overpowered, almost none of them were actually in a good place imo.

im happy with it staying out of core. maybe revisit the scourge monsters at some point with a different league? theyre a good bit of lore and quality game assets.
Most probably the team does not have confidence that their new league content can compete with the standard league if the scourge become core. A legacy bizarre mod gear with a legacy corrupted mod combine with a scourge mod. Not only that the gear will become tougher, better, stronger, but it also open a new path toward a new build. Making a new league less and less attractive.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Scourge Orbs, right click an item and scourge it up to 9 times before it bricks.
some currency can be good to the game i really hated the corrupted itens dropping and i had to hide them
and the mechanic to corrupt itens with 5% to double beneficial corruption is really bad tried more than 400 itens and only bad things the negative effects are so strong that the good thing dont matter at all

and who cares about lost ark a p2w game i was reading about the preorder packs and they give in game itens, silver coins, potions, itens to resurrection and need pay monthly to get benefits is not really a competition to poe (and u can play later is not a league start so dont matter play when launch)
Last edited by Mokurp on Jan 12, 2022, 2:40:39 PM
Very happy to read this even if i didn't play 1 sec of this league. Not a big fan of timed league mechanics.

Now just worried about 1 thing that ultimatum will brings back invisible mobs.
f :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info