Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

The ture thing is: `we're expecting to launch our 3.17`
That's a shame because for me scourge is the first league mechanic since delirium that has gameplay that's actually fun for more than a couple days. Most other league mechanics i do for the rewards so i can build a fun and powerful character. In scourge league i wanted to build a powerful character so that i can have fun with the league mechanic.

But i can see how the scourge rewards are a problem. Tainted currency is way too powerful and with a lot of scourge stacks you get way too many uniques, div cards and currency even in low tier maps.
And without good rewards people would probably not do scourge because it takes so much time to run so there is not really a point in having it in the game with balanced rewards.
I will say that popping in and out of the nightmare was super fun and made for really enjoyable fast-and-furious blasting. I like blasting.
Last edited by GreenAve on Jan 12, 2022, 7:36:52 AM
like wtf?

Delete Lab:

??? questionable brain thinking right here

Delete Harvest:

Harvest is one of the best mechanics in the game.

Guess you havent the proper knowledge of this game, thats why u only hit 10 challenges.

And GGG, please dont do D3 Adventure mode, D3 has become the worst game.
I think that’s a wise decision.

So, will the tainted currency we have vanish? Become useless?

I'll miss cheap socket crafting
Why guys?
There are lot of old content that becomes boring and waiting to be closed. But you are going to close down new good feature instead :(

And guys, please dont make D3 mistakes like Adventure mode. Make "auction house"-like feature instead. It is really annoys to spamming chat when you are going to buy something or when you are have to wait somebody from another timezone (you online & he isnt)
Let it be something simple like transfer from one premium stash to another. Or let it be splitted one tab with currency to buy and items to sell. Let it be done in any other way, but it's the best thing you can take from D3 features

Beliving in best, cant wait to see 3.17 news and POE-2 progress!
thank you.

Scourge could have been a awesome league but tier3 items was meeeeehhh and after the day it was boring and felt really bad to play with league mechanic, backtrack and so on

Hopefully 3.17 its coming better.

Scourge: just go away and never come back.

ps: tainted currency was nice.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 12, 2022, 8:20:30 AM
Bad news - at least for me. I like the mechanic. Not so much for items but running corrupted maps was a lot of fun. Much time to invest in corrupting them but also with good rewards. As many users asked before I also want to know what will happen to the tainted orbs. An official word about it would be very nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info