Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Scourge Scarabs - easy fix ty bb
"
baboen wrote:
Glad it's gone. Curious what the next mechanic will be...

probably something featuring rogue Navali.. like when they got rid of the old Master system via syndicate. Maybe Hinekora going crazy trying to kill everyone using Navali as a medium? :D
Love the Tainted Currency, will that be worked into core somehow ?
wish i could've played around with the new unique's released this league
so sad , sure it needs polish but its best league ever in terms of action and fun (harvest still the best league no matter what) , amazing how you taking out the good parts of the game and keep stuff like expedition (bad league tho great bosses) .
so sad , sure it needs polish but its best league ever in terms of action and fun (harvest still the best league no matter what) , amazing how you taking out the good parts of the game and keep stuff like expedition (bad league tho great bosses) .
I would just keep the part where you can Scourge maps. Love the extra loot.
Glad to see it go.

Id really dig a fire and forget league like legion again. This micromanaging fiesta is getting a little exhausting for an ARPG...
Now you only have to remove harvest, and you might survive the coming storm.
"
ASHMADIE wrote:

That's a bit subjective, mmkay. I'd say expedition is overall great and scorge as a mechanic is quite mediocre (another breach clone plus a meme creation interface/divine printer, also it fucks me in the eyes every time with its red/black palette).
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info