Next Expansion Timeline

January nothing good really, lets realese in february along:
4 - Dying Light 2
8 - Lost Ark
11 - Lost Ark (free)
18 - Horizon Forbidden West
25 - Elden Ring
lol 2week delay almost as bad a decision nerfing support gems
Delaying it with 2 weeks seems a like a bad idea since LIDL is gonna release some new merchandise in february which will occupy most of the playerbase
Last edited by auc_martin on Dec 29, 2021, 6:53:05 PM
Can this be a thing from now on? I personally like the extra time every league. I hate feeling like I only have 3 months to reach my 36/36 goals. The extra time has been a relief.
I don't care to wait, just make a great league
Wow! I've got enough time to reach 36/40 at my imrpovised Duo Self Found with bro! Yay!
Last edited by Danay on Dec 29, 2021, 6:56:31 PM
[Removed by Support]

PS: fk lost ark, fk anything else, scourge pog, 3.17 pog (even i don't know shit about it yet)
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 9:02:12 PM
why didn't you guys delay the release of the supporter packs if you knew you were going to delay the release of the patch we were all supporting?

as a very casual player I expect more out of a company, Chris. I even named my guild after your aspirational content because you were so inspiring in the podcasts

WeirdChamp

Spoiler
don't care bought it anyways KEKW just enjoy the game and stay mad haters. have a great vacation bois
Last edited by Rakkars on Dec 29, 2021, 8:51:02 PM
"
natural183 wrote:
Please GGG make it so people who farmed all gear they wanted dont quit league right after. Something like prestige system or smth

I just looked at your acc and you don't really have impressive gear, maybe shoot for higher goals
Taking more time to give your people time off for the holidays and to make the release better is always good, for everyone.

All the toxic commenters in this announcement really need to get a grip. If a release slipping a few weeks really puts you in that kind of a mood, it's time to take a break.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info